Chapter 33 : Love Your Voice

INAYA POV :

I realized a few seconds later what I said and as a reaction I put my hand in front of me as if to stop him.

"No you don't need to, I can handle." I said retorting back what I said before. His grip was still on my wrist and with a sudden pull I almost collided against his chest.

"Turn around, Inaya." he said in his honey voice, one shade deeper than his usual tone which I really couldn't avoid, like I shouldn't have said okay in the first place I guess, I just can't handle the butterflies in my stomach comes into existence at times like this.

I followed his words and turned around while he placed the length of my hair from my back to my left shoulder.

"Did I tell you before that you are extremely beautiful?" He spoke up snapping me out of my thoughts and making a blush creep on my cheeks.

"Really?" I uttered looking down at my toes. I shivered a bit when his fingers touched my bare upper side of my back and trailed down to where the zip was.

"Yeah" he briefly replied and I thought to better speak aloud what came to my mind right then.

"Umm.. Zev I know I actually told you before this before but" I turned excited towards him, unzipping could be done later but this seemed more important to me, because I didn't know what's gonna come next to us, whether everything will remain the same or not. I needed to tell him at some point of time that, how he takes my breath away.

"You're actually looking so hot in the suit, you know? With your hair swept back and in that white shirt perfectly fitting your muscled body and... I mean, that was so handsome like I almost-" I stopped seeing him taking steps towards me.

"You're making it difficult for me" he took steps towards me with his eyes becoming darker than before. I decided not to take steps back like I did before for some reasons.

"I like to hear compliments specially when it's from you." he smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist, and it was at that moment that I realized the strips of the dress fell off my shoulder more than it already was. He unzipped?

"Goodnight Mr. Zev Everett" I spoke up while pushing him slightly and controlling the constant heating up of my cheeks that the proximity brought.

"Not until I get a goodnight kiss" he smirked, "You broke the last kiss soo early that I couldn't even-"

"Okay okay stop it." I said guessing what he could possibly say, "But I'm not gonna do that."

"Fine I'll do it for you."

"No Zev wait...no wait "

Seems like he's not gonna move from here until I do that, and moreover, my dress falling off my shoulders wasn't helping the situation either. So, I rose high on my toes and slightly placed a kiss on his cheeks.

"Good girl."

My assumption that he'll turn back to go out now, was proven wrong as he pulled me into a kiss instead, placing his one hand on my bare shoulder.

I placed my both hands on his shoulder curling my arms as much as possible to let the strips stay on position, while feeling his soft, plump lips creating sparks against mine.

"Well" he smiled when we broke the kiss, "Now, have the glass of juice like a good girl too?"

I nodded feeling intense shyness creeping onto me.
.

.

.

The next day :

Third Person POV :