Chapter 27 : Possessive?

INAYA POV

"I will NEVER forget the scene when he carried you to your room!!" Al spoke up with an expression of utmost glee one could ever have, "Oh I just waited to tease to you so much!"

"He carried me?" I asked her with my eyes widened.

"Then how do you think you went to your bed babe?" she said with a playful smirk, "Did you expect me to carry your heavy ass?" she continued with her eyes narrowed, "I would have better thrown you out."

"At least you're honest" I laughed off, but... is it why I was getting a Deja vu when he carried me at the sea then because he.. actually did that.. before? I covered my face with my palms.

"Ahhh" I growl, "I must have been looking horrible while sleeping." I felt so embarrassed about the whole thing and mentally scolded myself for falling asleep at every chance I get. I love sleeping and that's the problem.

"My jiju couldn't take his eyes off you" she continued while unwinding the cap of a bottle and after gulped down some water.

"Now it's exaggeration" I scoffed, "Stop it and tell me about yourself."

"It's not sis.. you can go and ask him yourself" she shrugged but didn't forget to wriggle her eyebrows at me.

I'm never doing that. Anyway.

"Ethan confessed" she informed and I jumped off, "Really?"

"But I didn't say yes" she added with a sad expression, "I think I need to think about it seriously sis." the way she said that conveyed the agnostic condition she was in.

I went to her and held her hands, "take your time Al."

"That's what he said too" she chuckled and I gave her a slap on her shoulder, "Answer my jiju soon... I can't wait to attend a grand wedding in our family." I said earning a slap on the same place from her.

ಥಥ

"Are you guys enjoying here?" Lilybeth asked us in the breakfast table. She has such a sweet personality that enchanted us since we met her yesterday. She placed a large bucket on the table that she carried from the kitchen, full with watermelons that were cut in pieces. My mouth already watered inhaling the light yet sweet scent coming from the bucket.

"Yes grandma it's so fun here and... Is that for us?" I asked her pointing at the fruit and she nodded,

"Someone requested me in the early morning to bring these for his girlfriend" she continued, "After all melons from my place are the best!" she stopped and Zev choked.

"Are you okay?" I asked patting him slightly on his back. He looked at his grandma with his cute squinted eyes as if saying, 'Please-don't-spill-the beans-grandma-I-love-you' and then shifted his gaze towards me to carefully observe if I already uncovered something or not. That was the moment I remembered what I told him yesterday... about the watermelons.

I smiled internally witnessing how he takes care of the details about me.

He doesn't feel like the celebrity to me anymore, rather he feels like someone so close, so dear.

"Thank you" I whispered in a low voice so that only he can hear and shoved a piece into my mouth taking from the bucket.

"Who requested for his girlfriend grandma?" Ethan asked Lilybeth but wriggled his brows at Zev playfully.

"You don't have to know so much" Al said and we all laughed. Suddenly she spoke up, "I have an idea. Let's have a match sis? Let's see who can eat 10 pieces faster?"