Chapter 25 : Adore You

ZEV POV :

I hardly had control on myself in-front-of this girl... I don't know what's she doing to me.

The cool sea breeze made her hair messy and she kept on tucking the displaced strands behind her ear. Her eyes were as dreamy as a starry night and the smile she possessed had the power of putting a stop to anyone's heart beats.

Earlier when she felt asleep on my shoulder while watching the movie, that was the moment since when my complete focus shifted to her instead of what was going on in-front-of my eyes. I kept observing her minutely from time to time.

She sleeps like a baby.

I'm pretty sure she could hear my heart throbbing loudly against my chest had she was awaken when I carried her to her room, holding her in my arms in bridal style. 

I tried to get a grip on myself which was apparently not possible while walking with her side by side right now. I squinted my eyes with a gasp when a huge wave broke on a hard rock at the shore. Inaya laughed at my action. Clear. Ringing. Dulcet laugh. OH! 

"Are you a baby?" She chuckled.

"For the world no.... for you yes" I said trying to hide the sudden embarrassment.

"Why are you so cheesy?" she asked and I smiled.

"I never knew I could be this cheesy too" I walked towards a nearby bench holding  her wrist.

 "By the way have you ever been abroad?" I asked her suddenly out of nowhere.

"Not until I came here" she replied.

"What's your dream place?"

"Paris maybe" she said after a moment. "I suddenly remembered your vlog from Paris" She added with a cute smile.

"Oh you see my videos" I asked being so excited.

"Of course I have seen all of them on repeat" saying these she glanced up at me with a meek smile. 

"So I was your all time  favourite!" I asked being so proud and I remembered something saying these, "And that explains my pictures that were on your room's wall back in Delhi... right?" I smirked as she blushed hard.

"Can you do something other than smirking?" she glanced up at me.

"Yes I can do a lot of things... you wanna see?" 

.

.

.

Third Person POV :

Alina stopped near a claw machine and pointed at that.

"Let's go for it" She said and went to the machine. Putting her finger on the button she started it while Ethan cheered her up. She move the claw and tried to get hold of a medium sized red teddy bear. She did it many times whenever she went in an outing with her friends, sometimes with Inaya. 

She easily moved the crane and was about to bring it outside but suddenly Ethan sneezed real loud making her flinch and it fell. 

"Ahh whyyy" she whined staring at Ethan while the other was apologizing now controlling his laughter.

Why do these men sneeze at the wrong time always! She thought and continued to grab the teddy bear again. 

"Well, I think I should compensate so lemme help you" saying this he put his finger on the button and their fingers brushed. Alina moved hers and gave him a smile trying to hide her nervousness. Ethan understood all these and continued playing the game. Being a pro at games he did it real fast and placed the cute red teddy in Alina's hands.