Chapter 6 : First texts!

(This one's my personal favorite chapter guys !!!)

Third person POV :

They finally reached their hotel just an hour ago. After changing into something comfortable and having a super  delightful taste of a soft drink,  Zev was seating on an armchair with a little replay of the eventful day going on in his mind.

He remembered noticing all the fuss going over there in the cab and couldn't help but smile under his mask witnessing the ultimate effort of Alina throughout the journey.

Just at the moment Ethan came in and spoke up, "I think we should ask whether they reached home safely or not."

"Yes, do that." Okay I need to know that too...

"How can I do? You've her insta ID right?You are weird! Okay if you want...... then let me just text those beauties..."

"You better look after the matter of Samantha." Zev hissed and took his phone out of his bag and opening Instagram he found her ID.

Okay I just need to text her right?

Zev thought trying to initiate the conversation but being the cold rock he was, it was a bit tough for him to proceed with the texting thing.

.

.

.

INAYA  POV :

I looked at her blankly and exclaimed "Yes! Can you show some excitement please? All these are too dreamy ."

She replied, "First show me what did he text!"

I showed her and she started screaming too. I knew everyone in our apartment are gonna throw us out.

But dude who would not scream in this situation? We kept on screaming, "Ahhh what happened OH MY GOD YESSS YAY."

The text said-

"Hey Inaya hope you've reached your home safely? There's a request I want to make to you."

The next text said, "if you don't mind Can you accompany us tomorrow too?"

Oh My God!

The next text was, "I mean if you have time.... and also with that, people would doubt us less and we can visit the real core city with your help."

These texts created a lot of volcanoes on my mind. I couldn't really think straight.

I tried my level best to control my excitement and Alina said, "What should you reply? Don't just reply anything that comes to your mind okay ! Let's think and then reply him."

I looked at her and said, "Bro is this even real ?" My hands were trembling and my voice almost came low and this happens when you are too happy, and surprised. And... in love? Oops not in love yet... at the end of the day he's my celebrity CRUSH....and crushes make you feel more butterflies right?? Ahhhh that surreal feeling!

She answered, "Yes bro Imma cry...  thanks to us for agreeing to not to return home during the holidays and stay back here doing our stupid shitty college work. Who knew the shitty college work in return would surprise us?!!"

Oh so yes, we had our Diwali holidays and we could have returned home but we decided not to because, we just came back after a short vacation from home .. and it was too tough for us to leave our parents and home. 

Homesickness was still killing us and returning back, would have made it worse.

All in all 'Everything happens for a reason'.