Chapter 12 : Moments

"Our management really didn't expect us to come to a foreign country without notifying them, and they would've never permitted us if we've had told them anyways. So it's a bit messy you know." Zev explained after he ended the call and put the phone back in his pocket. "Ethan ignored her so she called me" He added while looking at Inaya.

"It's fine..I know you'll handle it" She replied shifting her gaze towards the shops lining by. Not every single time he looks at me has to make me feel butterflies in my stomach!!!

"Yes" Zev replied, "Should we have some food?"

He indicated the KFC nearby and as Inaya knew how much love he has for fried chicken, she has seen him doing his instagram live with fried chicken and his insta stories with loads of chicken, she nodded.

"Sure" replied she, "If only there aren't a lot of people." She moved towards the KFC while placing her sling bag on her shoulder not noticing that she dropped her wallet.

.

.

"Are you hungry?" Ethan asked.

"Umm...not much, but you see, a little much food can never hurt, so basically if you want to, I mean if you really do-" Alina was cut off by Ethan's chuckle.

"Yes I want...Now let's go. Can we get blueberry shake with almond milk and two scoops of strawberry ice cream?" Ethan asked.

"Um..I don't know, let's search!" Alina replied. What kind of things does he drink? For me chocolate and vanilla are the only flavors on Earth.

Entering the food court they kept looking for it and luckily they found milkshake bar. "Whoa I never thought we'd get that easily" Alina said.

While sipping they walked through the floor. Now, they need to find the other two. She looked up at him who was busy having the drink. Then he too looked up and their eyes met. "How did it feel having it for the first time?" He asked with a huge smile.

"Good! It's delicious" her words made Ethan laugh because they seemed very unconvincing and she definitely didn't seem to like the taste.

"It might not taste good but it's as beautiful as you are" he said pointing the purple-bluish colour of it.

Alina chuckled "That's a lame pick up line lol... and I can't cheat on my chocolate and vanilla milkshake."

" I should've have paid the bills, why did you bother by the way!" Alina said while thinking the complete opposite in her mind.

THANKS OR ELSE THE LAST BIT OF MY SAVINGS WOULD HAVE BID ME A FINAL FAREWELL. WELL WE NEED TO DO FORMALITIES SOMETIMES. I really don't know what will be the exact reaction of my parent's when they'll know I spent this much money on these two millionaires. Alina's mind screamed silently.

"As Zev said, it's our treat today for your great hospitality towards us and yes chocolate and vanilla combo for you next time" Ethan replied and Alina was stuck on the 'next time'
....Will they ever meet again ?

"By the way....where did they go? Did they already forget about us? I think we should find them.." Ethan continued breaking Alina's chain of thoughts.

"There they are" Alina cut him by pointing at Zev and Inaya who were then heading towards the KFC.

Suddenly, Inaya's purse dropped on the ground while packing her bag.

Zev bending down, quietly took that and kept it in his pockets.

Alina saw the scene quite not understanding what happened.

Was he trying to steal garib ka paisa (money of the poor)? The wallet of a a girl who's already extremely broken?