Chapter 23 : Poor lil cute heart

INAYA POV

The evening sky was amazing with a shade of pink and purple melted in the overall bluish hue. In some places a tint of orange made it even more appealing. Zev was driving me back in his personal car and I, seated beside him in the front being the effervescent ever was enjoying the view outside too much for words.

I flinched a little as Zev stopped the car right in-front-of our hotel, pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked at him who was busy in caressing my knuckle with his one hand at the moment.

Like a baby.

I didn't want to break the moment and wished to stay like this a little longer. A little longer time passed but my heart still craved for little longer again. This urge to stay with him a little longer will never go down as I never get enough of it. Maybe guessing my condition, Zev suddenly pulled me towards him resulting my head to crush on his chest.

He wrapped his hands around me and then lifted my chin with his finger, "You don't want to leave me right?" I could feel him smiling under the black mask he put on as a part of his disguise.

He continued in my ears, "Or do you want a goodbye kiss?"

I retreated immediately as my cheeks turned pink. I didn't even completely recover from his deed from earlier and here he was flirting again.

"No thank you mister, I'm good to go" I took my handbag and was ready to go when I felt a slight pull on my hand, "I'll see you very soon again" he said with a wink.
MY POOR HEART!!!

"Are you coming to bid us good bye tomorrow?" 

I asked him as my heart ached in silence thinking how hard it would be to part from him again for an unknowingly long time. I can't even message him for his company's stupid rules. I know it's gonna be harder to live like that without talking to each other. I wish I had booked the returning flight for a few days later.

"Give me your phone number" he said while sliding his hand in the pocket of his trouser to take his phone out.

"Ahh yes we haven't shared our phone numbers yet, how silly" I said while chuckling to myself.

"I can't believe I fell for a silly girl" he sarcastically said.

"That's your fault. By the way, I'm not silly. Did you fall for any other girl too?"

"You'll see when I'll invite you to my wedding."

"You're bad."

"Sounds good from your mouth sweetie."

Uh what a flirt.

"So.... we can now call and chat as well in WhatsApp to keep us connected" he said while noting my number in his phone, "Apparently we don't have any rules about chatting on WhatsApp, it's just about that Insta and that's why I couldn't reply to your messages.. you know... Inaya.... " he said somehow in a melancholy tone.

"But I'll reply you in a minute from now I promise" he added making a real cute face.

"I understand" I gave him a cheerful smile.

"Thanks" he suddenly hugged me leaving me frozen on the spot.

"You didn't answer my question" I creased my eye brows and tried to give him a serious look which somehow seemed cute to him I don't know why, because he squeezed my cheeks so hard before answering.

"Well, about that... " he stopped making me puzzled.

He ran his hand through his beautifully aligned dark brown hair.