Chapter 30 : A Date

OUTFITS :

Third Person POV :

Third Person POV :

Inaya was initially in a dubious situation regarding how should she dress herself up, given that Zev hadn't said anything to her apart from that they are going somewhere.

She kept on contemplating hard. Thankfully she brought some of her really beautiful dresses with her even if she wasn't meant to stay here for a long time. That's something equally great and lousy about her packing style, that she takes everything except the kitchen sink before setting out for somewhere.

A knock on the her door was heard and she stood up to see who it was. Pulling it, she saw Lilybeth standing there with something holding in her hands.

"Hi dear" she spoke up, "Zev asked me to give you this" she handed her the square shaped box she had in her hands.

"What is it grandma?" Inaya said while taking the thing in her hands, "And couldn't he give me this by himself? He just made you do that for no reason!"

"He was afraid you wouldn't take it" Lilybeth smiled so affectionately before speaking up, "He bought it himself..... Have a good time together!"

She patted Inaya before returning while Inaya stood completely clueless. Closing the door, she threw herself on the bed as a gentle smile swept in her lips looking at the packet. Did she just receive a gift from Zev?

She opened the cover of the box that revealed a beautiful dress, packed in a thin cover. She slowly unfolded it and held it in-front-of her eyes. It was long enough to cover her knees, curled in some places to form multiple designs on the straps, which showed off perfect elegancy. The straps were meant to fall off her shoulders and the rest of the dress flowed down forming some more curls with a touch of smoothness.

The colour was so appealing itself, which was a wonderful blend of red and dark brown.

It was so gorgeous.

And expensive. Of course.

She felt contented and her heart warmed thinking that Zev actually spared his time to buy a dress like this. A light chuckle escaped her lips, but at the same time she decided to give the matter a thought, whether should she actually accept this or not.

He knew she may turn him back so he sent Lilybeth. She just can't say anything except accepting the gift because it struck to her mind that, if she returns it, that would be disrespecting Lilybeth in a way and she never wants to hurt that sweet soul.

She put on that dress and got prepared as soon as possible. It was a bit confusing what kind of hair she should do to match her outfit, so, she opened YouTube and watched some tutorials. She tied her hair in a bun, leaving a little length to hang loose and some strands here and there.