Chapter 10 : Snow, You and Me

"Ye-ah sure." Inaya replied trying her best not to blush at the fact that she'll be going there with her crush.

The next day bloomed with a beautiful morning, along with the birds chirping on the branches of the trees that leaned towards the window of the apartment Inaya and Alina lived. There were a lot of trees around the place they lived in contrast to what people generally experience in cities.

They hurried to get dressed soon as they woke up and after having breakfast, they set off for their destination. Thanks to the fact that the colleges were closed for some days due to Diwali and they could spend "their special time". 

Inaya wore a blue frock paired with matching heels and large earrings. She kept her hair open and parted in the middle. Alina wore a yellow top paired with blue jeans and matching earrings.

As they reached, the two superstars were already waiting for them there, this time they reached earlier. "Sorry to make you wait." Alina said. Both of them were looking utmost handsome with Zev wearing a greyish full Tee and Ethan a brown hoodie with his head covered. The fake beard was on today as well.

"Let's go then." All of them got into the mall whereas Zev and Inaya headed towards the Snow park and Ethan Alina to the Arcade.

SNOW PARK :

"It's so cold... " Inaya said freezing.

Zev looked worried and asked "Are you comfortable?"

"Yeah I am...it's just that umm nothing"

"Hey Inaya we can ditch the plan and go to the arcade joining them if you want." Said Zev.

Inaya said "No no I'm completely fine...let's go!!" and with that she started walking to the counter.

"Which one would you like? There's a 30 min ticket and an hour ticket?" asked Zev.

"30 minutes? for now." replied Inaya said not sure of what to honestly do.

Zev smiled and took the tickets and the clothes and jackets for skiing.

"Do you know how to ski Inaya?"

Inaya bit her tongue and said "No"

Zev stood there looking at her...the way she said 'No' seemed like the cutest thing ever.

"Come I am a pro I'll teach you" with that he went and not even he started he fell down real hard. Inaya ran to him "Are you fine?"

"Yeah" Said he being embarrassed and his ears turned red which made him look thousand times cuter.

"Pro huh!" Inaya thought to herself controlling her laughter "Umm..are you hurt?" She extended her hands to help him get up.

Zev took her hands in his hands and stood up...even though they had gloves on Zev found Inaya's hands really small in his big ones and then observed her fully...she was much shorter than him too and looked so sweet in the Snow park clothes and the winter cap.

I shouldn't have come here at the first place! Zev you need to get an instant grip on your mind.

He tried to avert his mind but couldn't help asking her, "Inaya how old are you?" Asked Zev.

"Umm 20ish....almost 21" She replied.

"So 6 years younger to me? But you seem far more matured." Zev said after a thought.

"Yeahhh maybe because I need to become a mother to Alina everyday!" Inaya replied not quiet understanding what to exactly reply earning a chuckle from Zev.

"Come let's go ski" with that he took Inaya's hand and before even they could start they both fell down again. They both started laughing. 

Thankfully, Inaya somehow managed not to fall onto him otherwise it would have been extremely awkward, embarrassing and dramatic like the Kdramas that she watches everyday lol, she blushed even thinking of it.

Zev said while making his hair, "It's been long since I did this so-" he sat up telling "You know it's been so long since we got this liberty....I felt like I am caged...Even though we love our work and.....sometimes it feels like... just to go and breath like a normal person with no one attacking you from the back or asking you for pictures." He stopped mid-way.

"I don't even know why am I suddenly telling you all these...Maybe I haven't opened up in long... Never mind."

Inaya felt sad on what he said and replied, "I understand the craze honestly....and I know I can't exactly feel how tough it must be, but I still can figure out how difficult it is be to be observed and stalked all the time. And to find out that your fans know all your personal stuffs even when you want to keep them a secret....and hey it's fine....I keep secrets, so you can share anything with me. I promise I won't tell it to anyone." 

Zev said, "As I said, you are more matured as compare to your age....and yes I haven't spoken out my heart since long. Thanks for listening to me....It means a lot."

Zev looked at Inaya totally shocked...he felt like hugging her right at that point. What's happening to me? He thought to himself.

"Hey it's fine...let's not ruin our fun today..... come on." Inaya said to lighten the mood and even she didn't understand where was she getting all these courage to speak so much.

Zev sat there observing her and thinking about his life, the hectic schedules he needs to get back to... and then compare it to the peace he was having now...he didn't know what could happen next or what if any media house spots him now...All he wanted was to enjoy.

So, he stood up and joined Inaya who seemed like a light in the darkness for him now.

Inaya was about to throw a ball of snow on him too but stood back thinking that it was ZEV and not a mere friend of her that she would have a right to do so.

Zev shouted "Forget everything and consider me as your friend at least for now."

"And for later as well" he whispered the last part.

Inaya took the opportunity and threw a ball on him .

Zev took another ball and threw it on her.

Inaya turned back to pretend as if she's angry and Zev seeing that came near her but as soon as he reached her she placed a huge ball on his head.

Zev genuinely smiled on everything they were doing right now.

The way he felt was not something to be described in words.

It was after so long that he felt he was a normal human being and not a star and the best part was it was a completely unknown girl who was making him feel so.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading!! Please vote, share and follow! Love you all ❤💜

And TYSM F0R 500 READS Y'ALL❤