Chapter 32 : Mysterious

Ethan took the phone from Alina's trembling hands and just taking a glance at it, he threw it on the couch.

"You don't have too see that and panic. We've handled such things before, Don't worry." He said that to comfort her but himself knew so well that it wasn't so easy this time.

The fans are good, but in matters like this, they get violent often.

Alina looked at him blankly and spoke up, "They weren't here, I knew, it's okay but where the hell did they go that the media got hold of them so easily?"

"Calm down Al, let them return safely first."

He pulled her into his warm embrace and rested his chin on top of her head.

True... How the hell did the media get to know?

His thoughts were rumbled by the sound of the door opening.

INAYA POV :

My mind continuously kept me telling that some kind of predicament was awaiting us and I couldn't think of anything else during the whole ride. I was growing anxious just by staring at my phone placed on the car's seat, so I switched it off.

We didn't speak much in our way back but he patted me on my back a few times, which was enough to calm me down.

I feel so comfortable being with him.

And I hope none of the weirdest thoughts I've been having during the time, comes to reality. We entered the house and Al and Ethan being nowhere to be found, I ended up in the kitchen in search of them. And yes, I must've entered the wrong time as they stood so close o each other with their arms wrapped.

A light chuckle escaped my lips as I put my hands on my eyes, "Ay sister.. Did I just come at the wrong time?"

They separated quickly and Alina adjusted her hair. She looked at me being amazed and checked out my outfit gladly, but soon the appreciation in her eyes turned to worry. I didn't realize when Zev strolled up to me too and rested his hand on my back.

But why isn't any of them speaking?

"What happened to you two?" I asked crossing my hands together.

Alina came forward and taking a good glance at me she spoke up, "See first of all, you're looking extremely stunning. Did you two just go on a date?" She stopped to take a deep breath in, "Of course you went, this is the same dress that was shown-" she stopped.

I mouthed a small 'what' to her.

"Oh God your silence is making me even more nervous Al." I spoke and she continued, "Do you have a single idea that the media spotted you together? You guys are trending on social media." She palmed her forehead with her hand while I stood completely shocked. She brought her phone from the couch and passed me to see on my own. I quickly opened all the the platforms just to find, it's just me everywhere.

Two pictures. Basically two pictures were out. One when he held me bridal style where only my back was visible, and the other one is... When we're kissing. Thankfully, the second pic was super hazy and my face wasn't visible clearly.

It was all about me on the internet. While I took a complete interest about what was going on, how did they get my nationality and other stuffs Zev didn't even bother to look at the phone. It seemed like he was so used to this kind of things.

"How did the media get in there bro?" Ethan spoke up in a concerned tone.

"Media wasn't there" Zev replied with his jaws clenched, "Somebody from there must have supplied the pictures."