Chapter Two.

You both look at each other for a spilt second. You notice his silver-blue eyes, as he notices your e/c (eye color) eyes. All of a sudden Scarlett stands in between you two. Furious.

"The hell do you think you're doing!" She yells.

"She called me a rude ass!" The man yells back, pointing at you, snapping out of his trance.

"She had every right to. Even if her comment offended you, you had no right to lay a hand on her." Scarlett had always had a short fuse. "Let's go, y/n." She grabs your hand and you both walk out the door.

"Thank you, Scarlett." You say nervously, leaning on her arm as you both walk.

"No problem, where's the motel you're staying at? If we hurry we can get your stuff in my house before six." She's still mad, the tone in her voice made it obvious.

"Oh, it's that building over there." You point to it, she nods her head and you both go in her car.

Time skip 4:06 pm

"That's all of it." You say, bringing in the last bag. You didn't have a lot of stuff so it was easy to get everything in your new room.

"Yay! Official roomates!" She says with excitement, giving you a tight hug. You reluctantly hug her bag.

"Thank you again Scarlett, for everything."

"You're welcome, but now we gotta find you a job!" She pulls back from the hug.

"Oh yeah I need one of those don't I?"

"I know! There's a new Fredbear's Family Diner just a couple of blocks from here. I saw a huge sign saying they needed employees!"

"That's sounds perfect! I can try to apply tomorrow." You both smile.

"Oh shit, we gotta get you a mattress. I have an extra one in my room, I'll go get it." Scarlett moved in her house a couple of months ago so the guest room didn't have a bed yet.

"Oh its okay I can get it." You say. She was never that strong in highschool, you didn't want her to hurt herself.

"No its okay I can get it." She jogs to her room then a couple of seconds later she hauls the twin sized mattress into the room, you could see the veins pop out of her forearms.
As she plops the mattress on the floor you gather your pillows and blankets. Lazily 'making your bed'.

"We should celebrate! I've got a bottle of wine in my kitchen. Or beer if you prefer."
You both walk down tor he kitchen.

"But I'm not twenty-one yet." You object.

"It's alright, I'll keep your secret if you will." She smiles as she grabs a bottle from the top cabinet. To be honest, she's quite tall. 5'11, in comparison she could crush you with her..huge thighs.. "Imma get changed real quick then we can choose a movie."

You snap out of your thoughts.

"Alright, I'll poor the wine."

As you poor the wine, you think of that man from the Café.

His eyes were really pretty. You think. But he was such a dick.

"Alright let's get this party started!" You turn around to see Scarlett walking down the stairs. She took off all her makeup, she's now wearing a white tank top and grey sweat pants. She also has her hair up, exposing her many ear peircings.
Now all of her arms are visible, looks like she's been working out.

B i p a n i c

You hand her her glass and you both sit on the couch.

Tiny time skip
You guys ended up not choosing a movie, instead Scarlett brags about her awesome job at the morge. She's always been fascinated with dead people for some reason. But it didn't bother you much. As she rambles on she continues to take sips from her glass between sentences, making her more and more tipsy.
You continue to listen and barley taking any sips of your own drink.

"You know," She pauses. "I used to have the biggest crush on you in middleschool and highschool." Your eyes widen I surprise. She puts her glass down on the table and leans back.

"You did?"

"Yeah, for the longest time too. I don't remember why though, I usually saw you as just my bestie."

You suddenly had a strange thought in your head. Should I try it? It could ruin everything. Whatever, I'll take my chances.

"Maybe I could remind you." She turns her head and looks at you. You scootch closer to her, putting your hands on the sides of her face. As you lean in closer to her face she doesn't bother to stop you.
In fact she's wanted this for a while but she didn't want to risk driving you away. She thought it would be better if you guys could stay friends. Until now.

Knock knock.

You both sigh and laugh.

"I'll get it." You say, getting up and walking to the door. You open it. A pretty woman appears in front of you. Wearing a silk red dress and black high heels. She looks like a fashion model.

"Hi!" She gives you a little wave. "Is Scarlett home?" She asks, looking around behind you.

"Uh yeah, she's on the couch." The woman walks past you and immediately hops on Scarlett's lap.

"Hi baby! I missed youu." She says as she kisses all over her face.

"Hey hun." Scarlett says faintly, kind of embarrassed. She didn't know her girlfriend was going to come over, she's been meaning to break up with her. But their relationship was always toxic.

Together
Not together
Together
Etc
Etc
But when you guys met up at the Café, it was like a breath of fresh air.
She wanted more of that.

Oh. You think. Guess she already has a girlfriend. Disappointed, you walk up stairs and to your room. You lay down on the mattress. You should've seen this coming, she's such a stud. Of course she would have a girlfriend, hopefully this doesn't change the friendship you guys have.
Life wouldn't be the same without her.
Or the vision of the man's beautiful silver-blue eyes in your head.

(Wow only the second chapter and we already got a love triangle going on👏👏)