Chapter Twenty-Three.

‼️needles, death, blood imagery, serious injury. ‼️

Your heart starts to sink to your stomach. This is what Evan meant. The room goes dark once more, then a spotlight turns on in front of you, Evan standing underneath it.

"I TOLD YOU TO WATCH HIM. ITS TOO LATE."

He screams at you, you could feel your heart beating with fear.

"No, there's still time!"

As soon as you walk away the room becomes lit and the party continues.

You almost make your way to the hallway when you hear Henry calls out to you.

"Could my lovely assistant come up on stage for a card trick?" He says with a cartoon-ish tone, aiming the attention on you.

You stand there frozen. You needed to get to the back room.

"Not now Fredbear! I have to fetch Springbonnie from his nap!"

"Alrighty then, go get our sleepy friend!"

The kids in the smaller crowd cheer as they hear Springbonnie is going to appear.

You quickly jog to the back room. You put your hand in the doorknob but you couldn't get it open.

You try to knock it down with your weight but it still wouldn't budge. You could feel tears start to form in your eyes.

"No.." You rest your head on the door. "I'm too late."

"Too late for what?"

You quickly quickly around, it was William in his Springbonnie suit.

He was looking down at you with empty eyes.

"Nothing." You say with defeat.

"Come now, y/n." He rests his hand on your shoulder. You willingly walk with him back to the party room.

While walking you could slowly feel your heart cracking. You could almost feel your heart shattering.

"There he is!" Henry says, making the children scream with excitement.

"Hey there kids!" William shouts, making his way up the stage. "It's your favorite bunny!"

They start to sing their next song.

Tears start to roll down your cheeks. You've failed to watch him.

You snap out of it as you hear a women panicking.

"Where is she?!" She yells, looking through the crowd. Other mothers start looking for their own.

"Susie?!" One shouts.

"Fredrick?!" Another shouts.

The party stops and everyone starts to scramble, looking for the children.

One parent calls the police.

Once the police arrives, they first try to calm down the mothers.

"We'll send some policemen to search for them, they must have wondered out of the diner somwhere." One of the policemen tries to assure them.

The women calmed down.

The diner was closed once again.

This was a very tiring day.

You make your way home.

"Scarlett.." You remember what you said to her this morning. You felt really bad about it.

You park Scarlett's car in the driveway. When you get out of the car you realized you haven't talked to Lincoln for a while. His car has been in his driveway for a long time.