Chapter Nineteen.

(Blood, child death T.T)

You hear an aggressive knock on the front door. You feel rustling on the bed.

"Who the hell could that be this early in the morning?"

William groans and walks over to his purple robe.He puts it on, he also slips on his bunny slippers. You try to get up.

"It's okay sweetheart I'll see who's at the door."

He walks over to you and kisses your forehead.

He makes his way to the door and opens it to see Elizabeth out of bed.

"Daddy someone's at the door." She rubs her eyes.

"Yes I know, I'll go see who it is, you get back to bed. Or no pancakes in the morning!"

Elizabeth's eyes go wide and rushes back to her room.

William walks down the stairs and approaches the front door. He opens it.

"Hello Mr. Afton."

"Lincoln? What the hell do you want?"

Lincoln's smile creeps wider.

"I couldn't sleep so how about we get started on planning your son's party?"

"No."

"Please?"

You walk down the stairs dressed in William's shirt and boxers.

Lincoln gives you a smile as you stand beside William.

"Hey Linc, what brings you here?"

"I could ask the same but I won't. I was hoping we can plan the kid's party."

"Oh isn't that sweet, it is in a week isn't it William?" You ask.

"Yup." He says, still scowling at Lincoln.

Lincoln pushes past the two of you and makes his way to the dinner table.

"What theme were we thinking? Pirates? Astronauts?" He asks, taking a seat.

You and William both sit at the table as well.

"You know what would be a fantastic idea Mr. Huxley?" William asks.

"What?"

"You getting the hell out of my house and wait to do this at work."

"Or." Lincoln pauses. "You taking some initiative and plan your boy's party."

"You little shi-"

"Hey hey now!" You interupt his sentence. "I'll make us some coffee and we can plan it now."

You get up and start the coffee pot.

"Don't worry Mr. Afton, this will be a great birthday party." Lincoln says, messing with a peice of his blue hair.

"And what experience do you have in birthday parties?" William asks.

"Plenty, I used to plan my dad's birthday every year when I was little. His best friend would come by and give him the same lousy gift." He chuckles. "What kind of prude would give a mug as a birthday gift?"

William scowls at him.

"Maybe he didn't have the money to get him a good gift."

"Maybe, he also could have made him something that actually meant something." Lincoln keeps a snarky grin on his face.

"Here's your coffee, Will." You say, handing him his cup. You sit down and take a sip out of your own.

He grips the handle.