Chapter Eight.

(Sex toys yall just a warning :D)

As he parks in his driveway, he instructs you to hurry inside. The man could we anywhere, watching you. Such lies.

He gives you his house key, you quickly let yourself in the house. He gets out of the car and jog across the street. Your front door was already unlocked, Scarlett must have gotten off work.

As he walks in he takes a good look around, he makes his way up the stairs he hears a door shut. He freezes, he needed to stay out of her sight. So he ducks behind the couch, crouching.

Fuck, my back..

He peeks above the couch, seeing Scarlett walk into the kitchen. She turns on the sink and starts doing dishes. Mr. Afton takes this chance and quietly climbs up the stairs on all fours.

He stands back up and tries to find the bathroom. He finds it, he saw a variety of women products. Shampoos, tampons, pads, body washes. He takes a shampoo bottle, a couple of tampons and body wash.

Now he just needed your clothes, fuck it. He didn't have enough time, he hears footsteps coming up the stairs. He closes the door and runs to your room, he quietly shuts the bedroom door. He runs to the window and opens it.

"Y/n?" Scarlett says, thinking you were home.

He jumps out of the window.

Luckily a big branch broke his fall, the bottle escaped his grasp and hits the ground. He sits up on the branch and sighs in relief. He climbs down the tree and picks up the bottle. He quickly runs back to his house, slamming the front door behind him.

You turn around.

"That was quick, why are you sweating?"

He hands you your stuff.

"Red head was- ugh- there. I didn't want to-ha..deal with her." He gasp for air, putting his hand on his chest.

"I see, what happened to clothes?" You ask.

He rolls his eyes.

"I didn't have time, don't be a brat about it."

You furrow your eyebrows at him, but he didn't care.

"Fatha?" You turn around to see a little boy walking down the stairs.

"Ah, hello Evan. Um, Ms. L/n is going to be staying with us for a couple of days."

You walk up to the little boy.

"Hello, I'm y/n." You bring out your hand. He lightly takes it and you both shake hands.

"Hello y/n." He shyly says, he wasn't used to new visitors.

"Y/n why don't you get changed, I'll prepare dinner for us and the children. You can pick anything from my closet."

You nod your head, going upstairs. Crap, he didn't say which room was his. You open the first random door on the left. The room was big with a queen sized bed.

This must be the master bedroom, so it should be Mr. Afton's. You open the closet doors, there were multiple dress shirts. But you wanted something comfortable to wear.

You look at the bottom jour, you open it. All you could see was magazines, you pick one up and look closer at it. It was one of those advertising magazines. You turn to the second page.

Your eyes widen, ball gags, ropes, leather corsets, leather masks, the list goes on. You close the magazine.

You look in a different jour, you cover your mouth in astonishment.

You pick up a large purple dildo with bumps around it. There was another one but it was fairly larger and a vibrator.

Is..is he gay?? You ask yourself, but no aroma came from the toys like they normally would if they were being used. They weren't being used.

You put the toy back and quickly get a t- shirt and british flag shorts. You run down stairs, Mr. Afton was struggling in the kitchen.

"We're going to have to do pizza tonight kids." He says, turning off the stove. The kids cheer from the living room, you were still in shock from what you saw.

(Hey guys sorry short chapter :/ I haven't been in a writing mood lately so I tried to write something for you guys. ^^)