Chapter Ten.

As the police takes the man away, you make your way inside. You walk to the kitchen, preparing all the the ingredients for the pizza you and Mr. Afton were originally planning on taking home.

You hear the kitchen door open, you turn around and it's Mr. Afton.

"Oh hey." You say, taking the flour out of the pantre.

"Why didn't you shoot him?" He asks, he's still disappointed at the outcome. He was hoping for a corpse on the sidewalk and flashing ambulance lights.

"Why do you ask?"

"No reason, it's just odd that you let him live after knowing his intentions for you."

"I guess it is odd, but I didn't feel like going to prison today." You joke, making Mr. Afton chuckle under his breath.

He walks towards you, just as you get done making the dough he leans on the counter.

"And where on earth did you learn defense like that?" He asks. He wasn't interested at all but he figured if he engaged in more conversation with you, then he could get you to trust him for further plans to satisfy his bloody urges.

But lately that hasn't been working, whenever he tries to there's no change. Now he has to try another way.

Tension.

"My father." You answer, sprinkling flour on the counter.

"Ah yes, before he kicked you out?" He slightly smiles while you pause.

"How did you-?"

"I have my ways, darling." He winks at you, making your face heat up from the sudden pet name.

How could he even-? Oh, Scarlett was probably over sharing to Henry then he probably told William.

You think as you roll and fold the dough on the counter. Mr. Afton stops smiling and observes your technique.

"Your doing it wrong." He says, he stands up and gets behind you. He puts his hands on top of yours. He leans in more and gets closer to your ear. "You have to be rough with it." He whispers.

He moves your hands along with his.

"There you go.." He whispers again. As he gets closer, trying to put more force into kneeding the dough. You could feel something rub against you. It's almost like he's grinding against you.

"W-what happened to ground rules?" You ask.

"Those only applied to you, not me." He says, still kneeding the dough along with you.

"Then what happened to you not liking physical touch?"

He lifts his head up. "That only applied to Henry, he tends to get a bit.." He pauses and returns to your ear. "Handsy."

Now you could really feel your face getting hot. You try to slip your hands away from his but he pins his hands on top of yours.

"There's no point on trying to escape me, I'm so much stronger than you." You stay still.

For some reason Mr. Afton always loved power. Just having your small frame under his tall stature makes his heart throb. And knowing that he could make you do anything he wanted you to do just makes it better.

But the whole situation made you uncomfortable, the touch of another person made you recall memories.

Memories you didn't want to remember.

"I still have that gun, Afton."

The police men didn't bother searching you guys, they just took the man and left.