Chapter Three.

Waking up, you roll over to your side. You reach to your phone, opening your messages.

Scarlett ♥️
Hey, I went to Fredbear's to pick you up an application :) be home soon.
Sent 1 min ago

Shes always so sweet. You think, I guess it's for the best that we stay friends.

As you walk down stairs you see Scarlett's car park into the driveway. You sit on one of the stools by the island in the kitchen. Scarlett opens the front door and walks to you.

"There you go," she slips the paper in front of you. "If you fill this in now you can start early." She gives you a smile, you smile back.

"You got a pen?" You ask, she digs in her pocket and gives you one. You both are relieved that nothing has changed between you two.

Tiny time skip m

"Alright, I'm done. Let's go get this in."

"Okay, let's go."

You both hop in her car, as she drives you're so excited. This would be the second real job you've had, at first you were scared about fending for yourself. Like an adult, but now there's nothing to worry about. Or so you thought.

She parks the car in the parking lot, you get out but she doesn't.

"Why aren't you coming in?"

"I already went in, and you can do this by yourself. I believe I you y/n." She gives you a thumbs up. You take a deep breath and walk through the front doors.
You see a ton of kids and parents wondering around the stage, some sitting at booths. Looking up at the stage, you see a big golden bear. Then by it was a golden rabbit, except the eyes were..sinister. you look away, heading to the hallway.
Almost at the end you see two doors on each side. You look to the one on the left.
H. Emily.
You look to the right.
W. Afton.
You decide to go to the left. You knock on the door.

"Come in!" You cautiously open the door, inside the room was a man with a bright smile sitting at a desk. You close the door behind you. "Hello, what can I help you with?"

"U-um, my friend came in here this morning and picked up an application for me. I filled it out, although I don't know if you're the person I should be giving it to." You chuckle.

"Oh yeah, red hair right? Yeah you can give it to me." He reaches his hand out to take it. You walk closer to his desk and give it to him. "You can sit there while I read over this." He points to the sofa on the left side of the room.

As you sit down he quickly reads. After a few seconds he sets the paper down.

"Okay, everything looks alright. Would you like to have the interview now or some other time that works for you?" He asks, looking over to you. You quickly turn your head to him.

"Now is okay."

"Alright, are you good with kids?"

"I'd say I'm alright with them, but sometimes they really get in my nerves."

"Heh, most of them have that effect on us." He chuckles. You chuckle as well.

"How are you with cooking?"

"I can cook meat and I'm really good with spices." You say nervously, hoping that would be enough.

"Oh good, how about cleaning?"

"Yeah I can do that as well."

"Good, my business partner and I have been maintaining this place by ourselves so we're thankful to have your help."

"I got the job?"

"Sure did! Could you start tomorrow? If it's alright your hours are from nine in the morning to 5 in the afternoon. We can tweak them if you want."

"Nope, that's perfect. Thank you so much, I promise I won't let you down!" You walk in front of his desk and you both shake hands.

"I know you won't Mrs. L/n, welcome to the team. Oh, and I would like you to meet my partner."

"I'm not married." You correct him.

"My bad Ms. L/n."

You both leave his office, entering the other office. But no one's there.

"Oh for fucks sake woman we don't have red peanut curry!" You both jog over to the ordering station. You freeze in your steps, thats the guy from the Café! That's the guy from the Café.
Fuck.
"You just lost a customer!" The angry woman almost steps out of the building until you stop her.

"I can make it for you, give me a few minutes." The man looks down at you, getting a hit of realization. You walk behind the counter and into the kitchen.

Let's see what we have here. You think, rummaging in the pantries and shelves. They had all the ingredients for the curry but not red beans. You could replace the red beans for regular pinto beans. Luckily they had some. You hear a door slam shut behind you.
You turn around to see the man again, guess he recognized you.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He yells but whispers.

"Working." You say calmly, opening the can of beans. Which hopefully, aren't expired.

"You don't even work here."

"Yup, just got hired. I was scheduled to start tomorrow but seeing you failing to satisfy a customer, I just couldn't stand by and do nothing." You walk over to the tall shelf, you couldn't reach it. "Hey tall man, could you get me the salt?" You point up to it.

"No." He says coldly.

"Fine, I see how it is." You glare at him and get a chair. Climbing up and getting the salt. "So what exactly should I call my new boss?" You ask, just trying to piss him off.

"Mr. Afton."

"Oohhh so you're the one who owns that other office. That's surprising." You smirk while getting down from the chair.

"The hell is that's supposed to mean?" He asks, a little offended.

"Oh nothing, I mean, only a smart person wouldn't run into somebody with coffee."

"You ran into me." He leans on the wall, watching you make the lady's pizza.

"Nope, you ran into me." You add the curry onto the pizza dough, then slip it into the oven. You set it to 10 minutes. As you walk back to the counter you hear footsteps behind you. You turn around and Mr. Afton puts both his hands on the counter, locking you in between them.

"If you're going to work here, we need to set a few ground rules." He says, looking deep into your eyes as you do the same to him. You really missed the sight of his beautiful eyes. It's almost like you're drowning in them. "Got it?" You snap out of your thoughts. You didn't hear a single rule.

"Yeah speaking of ground rules," you slip underneath his arm. "No more of that." You point both of your fingers at his arms.

Another tiny time skip

"Here's your pizza ma'am, I apologize for the inconvenience." She pays you and leaves with the pizza. Mr. Emily walks over to you.

"Thank you Ms. L/n!" As he continues to praise you Mr. Afton glares at you. But all you do is look the other way.