Chapter Six.

‼️TW
Blood
Predator behavior ‼️

You look up at the tall yellow bunny, the bunny stares down at you. It slowly makes it's way to you. Nervous, you stand there. He slowly takes some plates of cake from your arm. It leans in by your ear, whispering.

"You're taking too long, Ms. L/n." You sigh in relief, it was just Mr. Afton. You could tell from the deep british accent. He turns around and walks toward the kitchen door, you follow him. As you both enter the party room Mr. Afton speaks.

"Hey there kiddos! It's me, Springbonnie the bunny!" What kind of southern accent is that? "Fredbear couldn't make it today because he's taking a little nap." The kids cheer and clapping their hands for him. How could kids possibly like this?

You both hand out the plates to the children first. Mr. Afton leans by you again.

"Psst, ask the parents if they want some cake." He whispers. You nod your head and make your way to a middle aged man leaning against the wall.

"Hello sir, would you like some cake as well?" You ask, with a professional yet kind tone. He looks up from the ground, looking at you up and down.

"Sure, why not." He smiles at you, his smile seemed kind. But you could feel a pair of eyes staring you down behind you. You shake the feeling off.

"Alright, I'll go and get that for you." As you walk too the kitchen you could hear faint footsteps behind you. You turn around to see Mr. Afton.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in there entertaining them?" You ask, stopping in the middle of the hallway, so does he.

"I'll give him the cake, stay in the kitchen for a few." He walks past you, dodging your questions. You follow him in.

"What why? I can give him the cake." You try to reach for the plate but he grabs your wrist. You wince from the sudden pain. But for some reason, you liked the feeling of pain going through your system.

"I said I will." He let's go, then grabbing the cake and walking out into the hallway. You hold your wrist, you look down at it. It's sore, and slowly turning purple.

You stay in the kitchen, there's no use fighting with him over a piece of cake. It wasn't even the good kind.

A few moments go by, you hear yelling from the party room.

"You mother fucker! Get the hell off of me!" You recognized that voice, it was the man you were going to get cake for. You run to the party room, Mr. Afton was on top of the man. Punching him over and over again.

Everyone surrounds them, one woman on the phone. She's probably calling the police because of the sudden events.

"Mr. Afton please! You need to stop!" You yell, trying to drag him off. After a few tugs you finally get him off of the man. The man slides backwards on the floor and leans against the wall.

"He just tried to kill me! He said he wanted to kill me!"

The rest of the parents and children flood out of the room.

"You liar!" He points at him. "You said she was the perfect prey!" He points up at you.

"He's lying!"

A few moments ago. Mr. Aftons POV.

I have a bad feeling about this bloke, he seemed like bad news.

I walk up to him, handing him his piece.

"What happened to the girl?" He asks, taking the plate. Tch. This prick.

"She's on her break, sir." I say.

"Damn that's a shame." I start to walk away, I don't want to deal with this rubbish. "She could've been the perfect prey, such a nice body too." I pause.

"Sir, what did you just say?" I slowly turn around.

"I said, she would have been the perfect prey. She's smokin'." He smirks.

I walk to him, putting my hand on his shoulder. 

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"What? No way, I'm going to stay here and wait for her to get off her break." He shakes my hand off.

"You're going to leave, or I'll make you."

"Who are you to threaten me?!" As I get closer to him. I could smell the stench of alcohol from him. He's at a kids birthday party and he drank before hand? Are any of these kids even his?

I grab him at the back of his neck, pulling him to the door. He escapes my grasp.

"Don't you dare touch me! Hell, I bet you prey on women too! You sure seem like the type!" Everyone pauses and looks at us.

That's fooking it. I ball up my fist and swing at his face, making him collapse to the ground. I get on top of him, I keep punching him. I can feel the rush, the rush I've been wanting for so long. I've found it, I finally found how I can get it.

This feeling is so exhilarating, the feeling of making someone's blood spill from their body. The crimson colored substance colliding with my hands. The feeling of potentially taking someone's ability to function. I love it.

"I'm going to fookin' kill you!"

I hear the door open. No.

"You mother fucker! Get the hell off of me!"

Present time narrator's POV.

"That's what really happened!" Mr. Afton shouts. But of course, he left out the bit where he said he was going to kill the man. You look down at the man in disgust.

"You need to leave, take your kid with you."

"Fine, I'll be waiting for you though." He smirks at you, he gets up and leaves the room. Mr. Afton looks down at his hands, the hands that were covered in blood that was not his own. He smiles to himself. He wanted more of that feeling.

The feeling of deciding whether a person should die from his hands or not.

The feeling of complete control.