Chapter Thirteen.

WARNING!!

//KNIFE//MUTALATION//NEEDLE//

William looks down at the paperwork.

Why didn't she tell me?

Of course he knew what you did, he wasn't the kind of person to forget.

Thanks to your reckless choices, he's grown to endure you. In a more pleasant way than before.

And for some reason he wants to make your face red, he wants to make you flustered, he wants to make you feel special.

But how?

Now usually when he spends time with a woman, it's usually to get rid of an obstacle that's blocking him from his goal. Or just simply because he's bored and wants someone to play around with.

But this time is different. He didn't want anything from you, except for your touch, and your attention.

He genuinely wants to make you happy, he genuinely wants to satisfy you.

He looks over to the family photo resting on the left side of his desk. He removes the sticky note that was covering his deceased wife's face.

"Oh Clara.. You were my delicate flower." He says to himself, he lifts the photo up to his mouth. He then kisses the woman's face. He puts the photo back down. "But I had to kill you, for betraying me."

The memory plays in his head, making a slight smile creep onto his lips. The night was perfect. But she had to ruin it.

William had just finished cooking dinner, now waiting for Clara to get home. He poured her favorite wine into two fancy glasses. He dimmed the lights. The candles were lit and the kids were off to bed. The mood was perfect for their wedding anniversary.

Just as William puts up his pink apron that read 'Kiss the Brit" the front door swings open.

"Clara darling! I made us-"

All he could hear was giggling and laughing. He makes his way to the front door to see Clara, his only love, putting her arms around another man's neck. And kissing him.

No words could explain what William was feeling in this time. Disgust? Anger? Disappointment? He couldn't figure it out.

"Bye bye Dan." She says, closing the door behind him as he walks back to his car.

As soon as she turns around to see William's confused, disgusted face she froze.

"Oh William! I thought you were working late tonight?"

"I said I was going to work late tomorrow, not tonight." He coldly says.

She walks towards him and puts her hands on his chest, feeling the muscles through his dress shirt.

"I know it looked bad but-"

"Oh it just looked bad?!" William exclaims, harshly grabbing Clara by her wrists. "You just kissed another man right in front of me! In my own home!"

He grips her wrists tighter, making them pop.

"William please you're hurting me-"

"You have the audacity! The ignorance to have a lover behind my back! Does marriage mean nothing to you!? I support you and OUR kids, for what?! For a woman who tells her HUSBAND she was visiting some friends for the day, only to come back and BETRAY the man who had eyes only for her?!"

"William I'm sorry-"

"Oh you're sorry?! I should be the one apologizing! I'm sorry I couldn't be a better husband! I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you! I'm sorry I can't make more money to spoil you more! And I'm sorry I can't please you the way that man can!"