Chapter Eleven.

You turn to your side, you could feel a pair of eyes staring you down from the corner of your room. You sit up, you could make out a tall , chubby figure. But it's just standing there.

"Hello, Ms. L/n."

Your eyes widen.

"Mr. Afton?"

The shadow smiles and chuckles quietly.  So many questions were going through your head all at once.

"How did you get in here?" You ask.

"Window." He points to it.

"How long have you been in here."

"A few hours."

"Why."

"I wanted to see you."

He genuinely did.

You cover your chest with your blanket. Before going to bed you changed into a tank top and pajama pants.

"Why." Mr. Afton glares at you.

"Why are you asking so many questions, sweet thing."

He slurs his words. He's drunk, the talk with Henry hit him hard. He only wanted one drink to pass the time. But one drink turned into two. Then three, then five.

Now he's a sensitive, emotional mess.

He walks to your mattress, then clumsily plops himself on it right by your feet.

You notice what he's wearing, a white tank top and boxers.

"Mr. Afton you can't be here." You say, but he takes the blanket and throws it off the mattress. You cover your cleavage with your hands. Still laying down, he takes your ankles and attempts to spread your legs. But you close them.

His touch feels different than yesterday. It feels more soft, more gentle.

"Please.." He says, crawling between your legs. You let him. He then moves your hands away from your cleavage and lays his head on top of your breasts.

He wraps his arms around your waist, and shifts himself to make himself more comfortable.

"Please play with my hair, my ex wife used to do it. Before she left me."

He starts to cry a little. Alcohol usually made him very emotional, and sometimes he would spill the sad parts of his life onto another person.

You feel some kind of remorse for the man, so you do as he says and play with his hair. It was soft, maybe a little greasy. He cries.

"Could you rub my back as well?" He chokes out.

You stop playing with his hair and go to his back. Softly rubbing it, he smiles a little. It's been a while since he's had a women's touch. It felt nice. Almost addicting.

He lifts his head up and rests his chin in your breasts. You both look into each other's eyes.

"I hate to ask for another favor. But could you please kiss my forehead?"

Now he's asking for too much.

"Mr. Afton-"

"Please."

You lean in to kiss his forehead, but as soon as you got closer he lifts his head up and you end up kissing his lips. You lean back, blushing.

"Hehe, your lips are so soft y/n." He takes his thumb and rubs your bottom lip. Then wraps his arms around your waist again.

"Mr. Afton you need to g-"

"Mmm no, I don't think I will."

He starts kissing your throat, then the sides of your neck. You start breathing heavily, he notices and smiles.