Chapter Eighteen.

You pull back from the kiss and look up at him. He looks down at you, then smiles. You kiss him again but he pinches your cheek.

"Ow.." You rub your cheek.

"My kids are here." He says, now giving you a smug look.

You hear clapping behind you. You turn around to see the kids clapping and smiling. You and William both giggle. William walks over to Elizabeth and picks her up in his arms.

"You did a wonderful job Lizzy, you'll be a great party planner one day."

"You really think so daddy?"

You walk over to them and tuck a strand of Elizabeth's hair behind her ear.

"We both know so."

"Can I plan your guy's wedding?" She asks with a playful tone.

You and William look at each other then look back at her.

"Let's stick with smaller events shall we?" William says with nervousness.

"Okay daddy." She yawns and snuggles under her dad's chin.

"Can we go to bed?" Evan asks.

"Of course, let's get you kids ready for bed."

William takes his hand out, Evan holds it. All three of them walk up the stairs. You stay there, you turn around and head towards the couch.

"Y/n?" You turn around.

"Yes, William?"

"Aren't you coming up?"

"Oh, okay."

A little smile crept on your face as you walk up the stairs with them.

William and Elizabeth goes in the bathroom first. The boys go into their room to change.

You walk into the bathroom.

William takes a pink toothbrush and turns on the water and puts the toothbrush underneath it.

"Toothpaste please." He whispers to you.

You pick up the toothpaste.

William brings up the toothbrush so you can put some toothpaste on it.

You do so.

"Elizabeth.." He whispers.

"What.."

"You need to wake up."

"Whyy?"

"You need to brush your teeth."

He hands her her toothbrush, she takes it and sticks it in her mouth then falls back to sleep.

"Elizabeth."

"Whaat."

"Brush."

She brushes her teeth for a few seconds, William takes the toothbrush out of her mouth.

"Close enough." He says to himself.

He leans her over the sink.

"Spit."

She spits.

He hands her to you.

"Could you please tuck her in?"

"Yeah sure." You say, taking Elizabeth in your arms.

He makes his way to the boy's room.

You take Elizabeth into her room.