Aura

Crowley shouted in surprise
"It can't be!! In 100 years, our school never had a female student!! How it can be!!?"

The hall become noisy.
"A girl?"
"How it can be?"
"Do you remembered a few years ago, a girl tried to sneaked to this school?"
"Yah, I remember. I heard that girl try to sneaked into this school to study in this school."
"Hm! Hell! Like anyone believe such excuse! I guess she just want fuck by many boys! After all, this school is all boy school! Maybe this one same."
"Yup, you are right."
"Then, why she left?"
"I heard one of the teacher sent the girl back to her home before something happens."
"Huh! I bet she was fucked by that teacher!"

All of them continued chatting as they thought that she can't heard. She felt nothing but disgust towards all of them. They just judge her when they don't know anything about her! This alone makes her enough to felt angry! How dare them!What they understand!!? They know nothing! Nothing! Yet now she was judged by them if she was a object!

Suddenly, a bright blue ball flied towards those students who chatting. Then a barrier come out from nowhere managed protected them from the ball.
"My.... Luckily, I fast enough."

All of them saw a young-looking man with black, mid-length hair with angled, straight-cut bangs and magenta highlights. Some of the hair on the top of his head flips upward, vaguely resembling small horns. He has a pair of eyes which is deep red, with vertical-slit pupils and long eyelashes. He has pointed, elf-like ears, as well as small fangs. He looked at Lucario
"Right?"

Rina widened her eyes and looked at Lucario who just fired Aura Sphere. Lucario growled at Lilia and those students. Both of them are aura partner and their aura was linked together.

With this, both of them can felt each other 's emotion and knew what the other was think. At this moment, Rina felt angry but this angry was come from Lucario. The student who was nearly hitted by Aura Sphere looked at Lucario and shouted
"What are you doing!!? You crazy dog!!"
Lucario growled again. But this time it growl was aggressive than just now.
"Crazy!!? Then, how about you?!! You just judged my master without knowing anything!!! What make you have the right to judge my master!!! You say anything what you want to say! And act if you are higher than us!! Human like you...is nothing but disgusting!! "
Lucario said 'disgusting' with vemon.

The student want to shouted but Lilia cut him off while looked at him sharply.
" Enough! To your credit, I had heard everything you said. From the moment you speared rumours about this young lady without knowing anything, you can be sue by this young lady. As your speech count as sexual harassment. Do you want me to continue?"
The student want to said something but decided shut him mouth.

Lilia looked at Rina while gave her a apology smile. Rina nodded as she thank to Lilia. Riddle walked toward Rina as Rina turned her head and looked at Riddle. Riddle bowed his head while said
"I apologise for my dorm student 's behaviour."
"It alright. It not your fault. After all, we can't stop what they are speaking."
Riddle raised his head looked at Rina with surprise. But it just one second before his surprise expression disappear.

Crowley walked towards them before cleared his throat
"Well, Miss Hiragi. I am apologies for the student 's attitude but you need to make sure to discipline it properly."
"If you are mean Grimm,then you are wrong. I never met him until today."
"Eh?? Is that so??"
Rina nodded
"I-I see...."
Then, Grimm who fall asleep in the arm of Rina finally awake. Rina looked at Grimm who just woke up from his slept.
"Awake?"
"Fuya?"
Grimm saw Rina who smiled softly toward him. He nodded and yawned. Rina chuckled and petted his head. This action made Grimm purred.

Then, Lilia stated his main reason at here.
"By the way, I came here thinking that perhaps he might be here, but Malleus didn't come, did he?
It would appear that the opening ceremony announcement didn't get delivered to him, again"
A young boy who with silver hair and and a pair of sliver eyes, Azul said
" I apologize. By no means are we ostracizing him"
Riddle said
"He somehow has this hard-to-approach aura about him."
Lilia nodded
"Well, that's fine. Diasomnia Dorm's students, come follow me. ...It would be great if he doesn't sulk..."