Which Dorm??

At the previous chapter, Crowley told them Rina can't go back to her home.

Main story.
Vil looked at Crowley and asked
"Wait! What do you mean??!"
He cleared his throat before answer his question.
"As I said, Miss Hiragi can't go back her home."
Suddenly, Rina finished the rest of sentence
"Or we can't find a way to return as the library did not record a way to go to the another world."
All of them looked at Rina with surprise before looked at Crowley with unbelievable and disappoint.

Crowley just nervously laugh as their gaze on him. All of the dorm leaders sighed, Kalim asked a question that in his mind.
" Wait!If she can't go back her home. Then, where she will stay?"
"This matter you no need to worry, Mr Al-asim."
"Eh?"
"I gave them my permission to stay at
Ramshackle Dorm! For my grac-"
But before he can finished his sentence, all of the dorm leaders shouted with angry and disappoint
"WHAT!!!"

This made Rina, Lucario and Zoroark rubbed their ears. This was too load for them. God.... Thankfully, their ears still function. But what wrong with Ramshackle Dorm? Meanwhile, Crowley felt much more scare as their gaze upon him. Riddle was the one who outburst first.
"What are you thinking, Headmaster!!"
Azul said with disappove as he fixed his glasses
"You want such lady live at a run down dorm? It simply can't approve."
Leona said as he clicked his tongue
"Huh! I can think whatever you will do. But I never thought that you let that herbivore live at that dorm!"
Vil narrowed his eyes while speak
"Literally, you told a young girl live at a run down dorm!! Without anyone! What if something happens during she stay at the dorm!!?"
Idia speak through the floating tablet
"Unbelievable. I can't believe such evil man that only appeared in the game appear in front of me now!!"
Kalim shouted
"Do you have any idea how dangerous to let a young girl stay at an unfamiliar place! Not only that, you let her stay at an abandoned place!!"
Malleus said while gave an disappointed aura
"Once again, I learn a precious lesson at here. I don't think I will believe in your word anymore, Headmaster."
Headmaster struggle to answer their question.

After all, he was the Headmaster. He can't lose his 'face' at here!!
"N-no!! All of you misunderstood! What I mean is she will live at Ramshackle Dorm after the dorm is cleaned."
All of the dorm leaders looked at him with doubt eyes.
"H-hey!! Why all of you used such eyes!! I-I truly mean this!! I will called some ghosts to clean the dorm first!! Meanwhile, she will live at one of the dorm!! Hey!! I meant it!!"
All of them answer while their doubts eyes don't leave him
"Sure. Whatever you said."
Crowley can't believe that he was doubt by his own students. How sad.....

While he still in his own thought, Kalim asked the rest dorm leaders.
"Then, which dorm she shall live while Ramshackle Dorm hasn't repair?"

"Of course, she will stay at Pomefiore Dorm! After all, a beauty like her should stay at Pomefiore Dorm."

"Huh! Are you sure she won't faint from those smell of perfume? For her own good, she shall stay in Savanaclaw!"

"No, a lady should stay at a luxury room. She should stay at Octavinelle Dorm."

"Why don't let her stay at Scarabia Dorm? In this way, we can have a party again!"

"What are you saying!The Law of the Queen of Hearts, No. 783;" A lady should live in a house with a garden of roses!. She should be stay at Heartslabyul Dorm! "

"Uh... What should I do? Should I invite she to stay at Ignihyde Dorm? But what if she refuse??Oh my! What should I do??!"

Meanwhile, Malleus just silent heard their argument. Suddenly, he felt someone tucked his cloth. He looked at Rina who tucked his cloth. He said
" Aren't you afraid me?! "
Rina looked at him with confuse
" Why shall I?? I have no reason to scare you."

Both of them looked at each other with silent until Rina asked something
"Eh.. Mr, Draconia?"
Malleus chuckled when she said this. Rina looked at him with confuse. He looked at her
"No need formation."
"Then.... What shall I call you?"
He smirked
"Well... Why don't you give an idea first?"
"Hmm... Actually, if I don't know you name,maybe I will call you as 'Draco'.
" Why? "
" Because your eyes reminded me a dragon. In Greek, 'Draco' is one of the name that symbol dragon. "
He began silently chuckled. He can't believe it. Such human will exist in this world.She is interesting .

After a few seconds, he finally stopped and asked
"Then, will you use this nickname. After all, you know my name."
"If you give me the permission."
He shook his head while smile. She truly interesting. Well... It won't hurt. Doesn't it?
"If that so, then I give you the permission."
Rina smirked
"Don't regret it, 'Draco' ."
Malleus chuckled again and looked at her
"So. What your question? You want to as something else, right?"
"Well, I want to know the 'dorm' that all of you said."
"Well.."

After Malleus finished explain the dorm, Rina muttered 'I see' as she thought something very hard. She looked at Lucario and Zoroark. Lucario 's face like 'what you want? ' while Zoroark like 'is something wrong?'.

Rina whispered something to their ears. Both of them looked at each other and nodded. Lucario said
"It fine. As long as I can stay at your side"
Zoroark replied in pokemon language but Rina and Lucario understood well. Rina gave a smile to both of them and looked at Malleus some nervous smile. Malleus looked at her with confuse.

Then, Rina asked Malleus something.Malleus looked surprise but soon he gave a soft smile and said
"Of course, you can."
Rina looked surprise first, but soon a gratitude smile at her face. She looked at Crowley and want to tell him the dorm she will chose.

Surprisingly, their argument didn't stop yet. Rina sighed and walked toward Crowley. She touched his shoulder. This made Crowley looked at she, she gave a smile while said
"Dorm."
Crowley turned to those student and shouted
"All of you, stop now!"

All of them stopped and looked at Crowley with surprise. Crowley clear his throat before speak
"It seem Miss Hiragi had decided the dorm she will stay temporarily. Please Miss Hiragi tell us your answer."
Rina steps forward and looked at all of them who looked at her as they wait for her answers.