Rule??

Rina just woke up from her dream. She looked at the clock which showed 5 o'clock morning. The dream..... The Queen punished the three cards by dead....... Why does no one stop the Queen? Is it really okay to punish them just because they got the color of the roses wrong?...... She slowly thought about what Riddle do...... Even she doesn't at the cafe when Riddle appeared in front of them..... But Grimm told her all what happened in cafe after she left. She can guess who he was followed.... At this moment, she felt a pulse from the mark. She sighed when she felt the pulse. It seems the trial will happen..... soon.

She went back to her room to change her sleeping clothes to her jogging suit. She went to kitchen to prepared all of them 's breakfast. She prepared pokemon breakfast first. At this moment, she 'saw' Espeon and Lucario 's aura already awake. Lucario and Espeon helped her to prepared breakfast. After some time, they finished prepared all breakfast for everyone.

With this, three of them together went to outside of Ramshakle Dorm. At this moment, all of the pokemon already awaken. Three of them put down their breakfast as all of them rushed to are breakfast Lucario and Espeon aslo ate their breakfast but Rina still hold one dish which had pokemon breakfast. She went to the forest that near Ramshakle Dorm. She looked around and put down the breakfast.
"I know that you are at here... I don't know what you think, but you need to eat."
With this, she left the forest. The one who hiding from her finally appeared and looked at the breakfast.... Why he at here?.... He shook his head and ate his breakfast....

Rina who exited the forest sighed and went to Diasomnia Dorm. When she entered, she saw Sliver and Sebek practices their swordskill as Lilia guided them. She walked towards them. At the same time, Sliver can 'saw' her aura. He looked at her with surprise.
"You come...? "
Lilia and Sebek looked at the direction that Sliver looked at and saw Rina who just stepped out from the shadow.

Rina nodded as she looked at Sliver with satisfy and proud .
"Improve that much?"
Sliver embarrassed rubbed his neck.
"I don't know too.... Just now, I can saw your aura, faintly but sure.."
Rina smiled at him and walked closer to him
"You do a good jod. But don't expect my training will easy from now."
Sliver nodded
"I understood!"
Rina nodded.

With this, Rina trains Sliver as Lilia trains Sebek around 1 hours. Meanwhile, Malleus looked from his room's window as he looked at them. Before they know, they heard the sound of the clock that they set..

All of them looked at clock with surprises. Sliver and Sebek had a look of disappointing as Rina and Lilia chuckled at their reaction disappoint. Malleus who looked from his room knew the time already up..

Then, Rina went to her own dorm as she knew the time became closer.... Before she left, she told Lilia
"Lilia... Something unpleasant are going happen soon......"
When she arrived Ramshakle Dorm, all of them already awake and were ate the breakfast she made before left. She joined to ate the breakfast.

Ace looked at her with curious
"Where are you going in this morning??"
Rina looked at Ace but saw not only Ace. Deuce and Grimm aslo looked at her with curious.
"Training."
That was the only answer she gave before continued ate her breakfast. After she finished her breakfast, she went to her own bedroom which had a bathroom. She took a bath first and changed her clothes.

When she finished and went back to downstairs, she saw Cater who came to took them to Heartslabyul Dorm. Giratina was the first one who noticed her. She flew towards Rina who just opened the door. Cater, Ace and Deuce looked at Rina. Cater greeted her with his usual smile
"Oy! Rina-chan~~. Do you have a good time to playing card and pillow fighting? ~~"

She nodded as she greeted them. With this, she excused herself to took a bath. After sometime, she appeared in front of them. She wore her school uniform. With this, all of them went to Heartslabyul Dorm.