The Lion

After the school finished, all of them went to the Jungle that near school to find the chestnut. Soon, they saw many chestnut tree. Grimm said in amazing
"Whoa! There really are a lotta chestnuts here! If we have this much, then it's all-you-can-eat marron tarts for us! Gehehe..."
Rina looked at those tree in deep thought. She told they(Pokemon) to went back to Ramshakle Dorm to helped the rest of them to repair the dorm and the garden. She plan to exchange some gem she found in her world to exchange some money. She still remembered the sudden aura she felt during the last class. Half hour ago, she felt some familiar aura appeared. She can saw the aura at Ramshakle Dorm.

This was the main reason she told they to went back to Ramshakle Dorm...Who....Suddenly, she heard Grimm called them. He said
"Let"s hurry and-Ouch!!"
Rina ran towards Grimm when she heard his shout in pain. She gently took Grimm 's hand. She looked at him with concern. This made Grimm surprised.. How long had been since someone take care of him?? He didn't remember anymore... Or nobody did before.. But this human....
"Are you okay?"
Grimm snapped out his thought and nodded as he said.
"I am fine.. But.. Gah! The chestnut"s thorns dug into my paw pads!"
Rina 's concern face turned to a relief face as she nodded and petted his head. Grimm decided to enjoyed this moment as he promised to himself that he won't let anyone to hurt her....

Then, Deuce said as he looked at the chestnut.
"Looks like it"ll be impossible to pick them up with bare hands. I would also like to have a bucket to place them all in, too."
Ace looked at the botanical garden as he suggested.
"Maybe we can find those things in the botanical garden?"
Deuce looked at Rina and asked. "Shall we go see?"
Rina looked at them and nodded. Grimm climbed and rested on Rina's shoulder as the group headed towards the garden.When, they arrived, they can't help but admired the botanical garden.

The botanical garden was enormous and was in the perfect temperature for the plants and flowers. A small river flowed throughout the garden with several bridges left and right.

The sun washed the garden with a soft golden glow and all around the garden, there were a grove of large trees while flowers of all kinds grew around or hung off the trees in flower pots.It was so peaceful and quiet, you could easily fall asleep inside if you wanted to.

Ace said awed as he looked around "Whoa! It looks bigger on the inside."
Deuce looked around before said
"We should be able to find the necessary tools here. Should we split up and look?"
Deuce asked as he looked at Ace, Grimm and Rina.
"I'll go right, then."
Ace said, turning and walking in that direction.

"I'll check west. Rina, Grimm please check around the inner gardens."
Deuce said as he walked to west. Rina nodded as Grimm slowly climbed down from her shoulder as he looked around.
"Hey, come look at this. It looks like there're tonsa fruits here! They smell so good"
With this, Grimm ran to the fruits that he said smell good. Rina said as saw this while walked towards Grimm.
"Grimm, you can"t pick that fruit. It might be school property. We"ll need permission to eat them."
Somehow , her sense told her that someone else than they were in this place. She began looked around to find that person.

Finally, she saw a tail in front of her legs. She looked at the tail with confuse before sighed. She kneel down and slowly but gently to push the tail to near the bushes. Suddenly, a hand catch her hand. With this, the person who catches her hand dragged her down. Before she realised, she was pinned by that person. She looked at the person That person was Leona Kingscholar. The dorm leader of Savanaclaw.

He was a tall, lean and muscular young man with tanned brown skin. He had thick, messy, long chocolate brown hair with two braids on either side and piercing summer-green catlike eyes with a thin jagged scar stretching across his left eye.

He also had a variety of lion-like features, such as light-brown lion ears and a thin, long tail. His uniform was very casual in appearance. He didn"t wear a blazer or tie, just a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up slightly and a few buttons on the top left undone, revealing a bit of his muscular chest.