The First Day

How come this situation will happen?? First, she was sent to an unknown world. Then, she can't go back to her world. The next moment, she and her pokemon fight some monsters.

Finally, she arrived Ramshakle Dorm and the baby Giratina born. She tuck the baby Giratina and Grimm to the bed as herself decided to drunk some alcohol to forget the fact about Giratina chose her as her Chosen One.

And now, Ace came to Ramshakle Dorm and claimed that he won't go back to his own dorm. (Sigh).

What a day... Now she ready one cup of hot chocolate to Ace who sat in front of her. Most of the pokemon already fall asleep while some of them which was baby and newbie looked at Ace as Eevee walked towards Ace and slept on his lap.

Ace stroked Eevee and looked at Rina who give him a cup of hot chocolate. He accepts the cup of chocolate as he said
"Thank you."
Rina nodded and looked at Ace who drink the hot chocolate. She sat in front of him.

Ace drink all the hot chocolate and put the cup on the table. Rina decided to get in the main cause.
"By the way, Ace. Why you are wearing the collar that Riddle-senpai put on Grimm during the opening ceremony? Why you want to become this dorm 's member? It is not that I don't appreciate your company, I am just merely curious.And don't shout, a pokemon just born around 1 hours ago and it was slept around 30 minutes ago. Keep your voice down. "

Ace scoffed
"I ate a tart."
Rina blinking her eyes a few time before clear her throat and said
"Are you sure? I am not child, you know. And you tell me that you get that collar just because you ate a tart??"
"Exactly! Only that! I got hungry, so I went to the dorm's kitchen. The tart was just sittin" right there inside the fridge. And like, three whole ones! That"s why..."

Flashback
At the Heartslabyul dorm, Ace and Deuce had arrived back, completely exhausted from today"s events. Deuce had already gone to his room to get some sleep and Ace was planning to do the same, but then he heard his stomach growling.

Ace headed over to his dorm"s kitchen.
"It's only the first day and I'm so tired~. I missed dinner, so I'm very hungry."

Ace groaned as he walked over to the fridge.
"Wonder if there"s anything in the fridge...Oh, found a tart! Looks delish~!"

A sweet beautiful sight greeted his hungry eyes: Three whole pieces of delicious, beautifully-crafted strawberry tarts sat on a plate. "There's a lot, so nobody"s gonna notice one piece is missing♪."
Ace said with a little cheeky grin as he took one of the tarts.

"Thanks for the food~ Whoa, what the heck?! It's so good!"
Ace"s eyes lit up as the strawberry tart"s delightful flavor spread through his mouth.

The taste was sweet but not overbearing at all and somehow the strawberries" flavor was melting right on his tongue. Ace sighed blissfully.
"Of course, it would be delicious. After all, anything that Trey makes is bound to be exquisite."
"Nah, man, this is something else! It's better than the ones at the shops-."

Ace suddenly froze as soon as he realized there was someone else in the kitchen with him. He slowly turned his head and nearly jumped three feet in the air as he accidentally slammed himself against the fridge, closing it. "Wha-?! Prefect?!"
he yelped in shock.

His dorm leader narrowed his eyes at him and crossed his arms. "Quite the boldness you have there for touching something that belongs to me."
Riddle Rosehearts said, glaring at him sternly.
"Laws of the Queen of Hearts Rule #89: "You shall not eat tarts prepared for the Queen ahead of her without permission.Larceny of the Queen"s tarts is a capital, unforgivable crime! Off With Your Head!"
Riddle shouted as he raised his hand towards Ace.