The Darkness

Riddle can't see anything other than darkness..... No he was in the darkness itself.....

He can't see anything at all.... He can't do anything but walk around aimlessly. He can't do anything but continue walked.....

Suddenly, he heard the sound of something throw into the water. He immediately ran towards that direction the sound came from.....

In front of him was nothing but a pool of water which filled with some kind of flower 's petal....

Yet all of the petal no doubt came from the same kind of flowers. At the side of the pool, he saw a type of flower which he hasn't seen before....

Riddle' s POV

Riddle' s POV

What.... I picked up the flower as I tried to remember the all the spesies of flowers that I know and read from book.... But none of them matched the flower that I hold now......

At the next moment, I was surrounded by this unknown type of flower.... But it was white colour before it changed to red colour

For the first time in my life, I felt an unknown fear bloom in my heart...... Before I know, all of the white flowers turned to red colour.......

Suddenly I can hear a voice speaking to me.....

"You should not stay at here......."

I turned around and began to ran to the direction that the voice came from......

It sounds so far yet so close..... It almost like a person speaking next to my ear, but that person also very far...
But......... I felt like I know one is the owner of the voice...... Yet I don't remember who he/she is....

But before I realised what happened,
those red colour flowers wrapped around my legs. It so strong that like many people grabbed my legs.....

Before I can understand what happened, the ground under my legs began disappeared. All happens too fast.... Until I started to fall into the endless pit.....

I can hear it.... The sound of...... No..... The voice filled with nothing but hate.... They speak many things but at the same time, they said nothing but the same meaning...

"Traitor"

"You are a devil!!"

"You should not born in this world!!"

I can't understand what happened, but I know the one they cursed was the other person....

But...... Who.......

Before I know, I felt a warm hand closed my eyes. The next moment, what the person said it become a question to me...

I can felt it.... He/She was speaking next to my ear..

"You should not at here or see what happens......... Forget it...... Live on..... The rule is not a chain to hold you down...... You are a ruler but it doesn't mean that you have to follow the rules...... Live for yourself"

At the next moment, I felt that person pushed me down to the abyss....

I began to cry..... Cry...... Cry......

Cry??

I woke up and looked at my surroundings before realising that I was in my own room.....

It had been a few day since my overblot.......

I touched my cheek and realised that I was crying......

Is that a dream??........

Ramshakle Dorm

The Guardian looked at the flowers which she took from her world before came to this world.......

Red spider lily

Red spider lily...... It mean of nothing but death, final goodbyes, abandonment, and bad luck......

It truly suited for someone like her...... Someone 's hand filled with nothing but fresh blood......