The Punishment.

Rina who wear a blue dress coat and a black shirt with a crest similar to Sir Aaron's gloves gave a 'calm' smile to Grimm who looked at the ground while her foot repeatedly tap the floor.

After some day, Ramshakle Dorm already finished cleaning by those ghost who hired by Crowley (Crowley who cried for his wallet). And somehow, Grimm managed stay at Ramshakle Dorm without find out by the ghost. Rina somehow found Grimm and managed convinced Crowley to let Grimm stay with her.

Today was the first day, Rina and Grimm worked at this school. During the daytime, she saw a teacher(Crewel) had some problems and offers help.

So, She left Swellow and Grimm to clean the road. As for herself, she took Lucario with her to help the teacher. Soon, the teacher knew she was the one who lived at Ramshakle Dorm. He kindly afford to help her to make some clothes while crused Crowley.

Of course, Rina who didn't sense his thought towards Crowley accept his offer. After this, Crewel took her measures.

With this, she walked around the school and found one fairy who was hurt. She managed calmed the fairy and tended her wound. The strange thing was she can understand what fairy said. She also doesn't know how come this happens.

After that, she decided to clean the school. When she finished her part, she found Grimm who was waiting something at the cafeteria. And Grimm told her what happened so far,when he told her that he and a new freshmen somehow burn the status......

Ah.... Ha.... Ha... Ha..... Ha.....
Well.... Just one advice.... Never make an Aura Guardian angry.... Ever again..... As of Swellow, he tried to stop the fight happen but nearly get burn.

Luckily, Swellow doesn't get hurt. Now, Swellow was resting in his pokeball. Rina just looked at Grimm while Grimm become nervous from her silent. Lucario who stand at his master 's side looked at Grimm with a face that 'I should expect this'.

Finally, Rina sighed in defeat and tried. Then, Rina asked a question
"So you and the student that call 'Ace' need to clean 100 windows. And now 'Ace' hasn't come yet. Right?"
Grimm nodded repeatedly. Rina think something before looked at Lucario. Lucario nodded as Rina closed her eyes while message her head with her hand.

Rina looked at Grimm and said
" Follow me. "
" Huh?? Where we are going?? "
Rina stopped while grinning. After all, it such a long time since she play 'hide and seek'. Uh oh... You better run faster, Ace.
"You will see soon."
"Huh? Wait of me!!"

Ace
He was walked toward the Hall of Mirror while he muttered.
"No way I"m washing a 100 windows. Gonna head home..."

Suddenly, he heard a voice
"If you are going to skip your punishment, you should do better."
"Huh??"
Suddenly, he felt something made him trip. Before he can stand up, someone grabbed his hand.

He turned his head and saw a young man with black hair and a pair of grey eyes. He wear a black colour t shirt and a black jacket with a black jean. He also wear a gem at his neck.