Moron!

In the Night Raven College, you can guess all students already slept as the time already near midnight. Expect one dorm .... Ramshakle Dorm. You can saw all the pokemon looked at one of the room with worry.

In the room, Lucario, Charizard, Serperior and some small pokemon at the side of the bed. Some pokemon jumped onto the bed while Lucario looked at his master who lay on the bed as she touched the egg.

Some hours ago.

When the ghost heard something, they immediately leave before gave her a advice.
"Girl! Run now! Don't let it know that you want to find magic stone!!"

Before they can understand what happens, they heard some voice that like machine or monster.
"....on"t......ive.......wo.."

All of them become tense, Rina immediately took Charizard and Flygon 's pokeball. Ace questioned anxiously
" W-who said that?"

Then they heard that voice again, sounding more louder than before. The owner of the voice was getting close.
"St...one....sssss.....mine...."
The unknow voice said again.
"I think it"s... getting closer..."
Deuce said.

Then, a monster slowly appeared in front of them. It had the appearance of an inked monster wearing a red ragged shirt with dull-colored buttons and a black belt wrapped around its waist.Its bottom half was pitch-black and its inky hands held up a creepy purple lantern and a giant pickaxe. Its head, if any, was a large, round glass orb with black ink inside. It had a giant crack running down the side, making some of the ink seep through.

It shouted with the monster voice again as it sense them.
"The stone....IS MIIIIIIIIIIINNNEEEE!"

Then, Grimm shouted with fear
"I-It"s heeeeeeeeeeere!!!"
"What the heck is that thing!?"
Deuce shouted.
"Ffgnnnaaaaa!!"
Grim screamed fearfully.
"Crowley didn"t say anything about that!! Let"s get outta here!"
"It"s so nasty! But didn"t it mention a "stone"!?"
Ace shouted. Everybody glanced at him.

Then, the monster shouted again.
"St....one, won"t....give...!"
"So there really are magic crystals left!"
Deuce exclaimed. Grim quivered as he climbed up onto Rina's shoulder. "N-n-n-n-n-nope! Nope! I"m a genius, but I can"t beat that thing!"
he cried shakily. 
"I cannot, under any circumstances, be expelled!"
Deuce said firmly.

"Run! Run as fast as you can!! Charizard! Use Air Slash!! Flygon! Sand Attack!! Umbreon! Dark Pulse!!Lucario! Aura Sphere!! Deoxys! Make sure the attack didn't affect the cave and the exit!!"
Rina immediately gave them command as she release Charizard and Flygon.A orange colour dragon and a green colour creature that resembles a slightly insectoid, bipedal dragon.

Three of them immediately attack the monster. The sand and the air managed made the monster unable to saw them. The Dark Pulse attack at it head. Rina looked at Lucario who ready an Aura Sphere. Lucario throw the Aura Sphere to the monster 's head.

At the same time, Deuce got into a fighting stance and charged towards the monster, ready unleashing his magic and firing at monster. Before he can fire his magic, Rina slapped him. All of them were surprised, but Rina doesn't care this. She grabbed Deuce 's collar and shouted to him
"Are you crazy??!! You can't beat this monster all alone!! If you want be a hero, then do this! But I can't let your foolish make my family lose their life!!"

Deuce realised that he just want to get the magic crystal. But he forget the beast that helped them now. He said nothing but looked at the ground. Rina let go his collar and said
" We will get the magic crystal. But not now,but we will get the magic crystal before midnight.Now, Run. "

With this, Rina whistling and four of them immediately stop their attack and ran or flied towards the exit. Rina grabbed Grimm and jump on Charizard as Flygon grabbed Ace and Deuce as she flied towards the exit. Deoxys who in his pokemon form used Shadow Ball to hited the monster 's head.