The Second Trial

Now...........

Rina throw two of her pokeball which revealed Celebi and Gardevoir who ready for a battle. Lucario stand at in front of Trey and Cater who ready their pen. Ace, Deuce and Grim stand at Rina 's side as they aslo ready to used their magic to attack...

In front of them were no other than Riddle Roseheart who was overblot..... He looked at all of them with hated and disgusting. Ace, Deuce and Grim gritted their teeth as they gripped tightly their magic pen. Rina who focused her sigh at Riddle as her mind  started to form a plan.

She summoned her sword as she turn into her battle style.

The trial will be started

At the next moment, Riddle used his magic to throw tree that wilted to them.Celebi and Gardevoir used Psychic to return those tree to Riddle. At the same time, Ace used his wind magic to changed the direction those roses that throw to them.

Deuce used his magic to summons cauldron to trap those tree and roses that had not throw to them yet. Trey used his Unique Magic to changed the magic that will hit them soon. Cater used his Unique Magic to make Riddle confused.

Rina ran towards Riddle as Lucario covered her. Rina dodged the tree that throw towards her. Lucario used Aura Sphere and Aura Shield to protect himself. He believed in his master!!

When Rina saw a tree throw to her, she used the previous tree that throw to her as a jumper. She jumped as she released Flygon as she rided on Flygon. Flygon flied much more higher until they were right on the top of Riddle

At this moment, Rina shouted
"Now!!!!"
In that second, all of the pokemon Rina released attacked Riddle. Riddle used his magic to protect himself. Unknown to him, he fell into the trap Rina laid for him.

At the same time, Flygon used Flamethrower towards Riddle as Lucario throw Water Pulse to the Flamethrower that aim to Riddle. At the moment, two attack which met results a lot of gas which make Riddle can't saw anything but white gas.

At this moment, Rina jumped down from Flygon as she aim her sword at the glass head at Riddle 's shadow. She can detect it by it aura.

Meanwhile, Riddle coughed as he looked up as he tried to attacked Flygon. But before he can do anything, Rina appeared out from those white gas. At this moment, Riddle was shocked as he doesn't know what he should do. Rina used his shock as her advantage and immediately used her sword broke the glass head.

The ink began leaked out from the broken hole. Rina used her aura to cut the connection between Riddle and this monster. At the second, she cut off the connection the glass broke with Riddle.

She immediately carried Riddle in bride style as she jumped away.

At the outside, they can't saw anything but white gas. Slowly, the gas began gone. At the same time, Rina jumped out from the white gas as she carried Riddle in the bride style. She landed perfectly without fail. She laid down Riddle who already fainted at the moment she cut the connection between him and the glass monster on the ground.

When all of them ran towards two of them, Rina also fainted as her sword aslo disappeared. None of them noticed that the black ink slowly gone as it slowly become a black colour gem.

Sorry for didn't post anything for such long time.