14

: *. .* :☆゚14. Caught Up in Feelings

 Caught Up in Feelings

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[y/n] was full aware how often she let her emotions get the best of her. Most of the time, she didn't really regret it. Hiding things away and being dishonest for the sake of someone else had always felt so pointless to her. Although, in the past two days, she was staring to see why she was practically the only person who thought that.

Things with Masahi hasn't been good since she stormed out his car. Despite saying he didn't care, he was easy to read enough that she knew without a doubt he did in fact, really care. Every single conversation they had since had been so incredibly awkward. It was like he wanted to ask something but couldn't bring himself to and it was without a doubt about Sugawara.

Speaking of the silver haired man, she knew she shouldn't have let what he said get to her so badly. He probably didn't even think about it before he said it. She knew that. Still, she gets too caught up in the moment for her own good.

All she wanted since leaving high school, was to be better. [y/n] wanted more than anything for her old self to be something completely different from what she is now. She wanted to be different desperately. If Sugawara thought she was still the same person she was then, then she must've not changed at all. Even now, his opinion still mattered the most.

It was embarrassing how much of an effect he still had on her. Sugawara made her feel like she was eighteen again with a huge crush on a boy in her class. She really did let those feelings get the best of her. Maybe she should have listened to Sugawara when he told her they shouldn't be acting like that again. She was the one that suggested to keep things friendly before they rushed into things after all, but here she was letting her feelings get the best of her again.

Maybe she should call him and apologise about storming off like a stupid teenager. It was the right thing to do. As she went to reach for her phone and scroll to the new contact she had added, a sudden sound of a knock at the door caught her attention. Maybe it was Masahi wanting something, she sighed as she pushed up from the bed, discarding her phone on the pillow to open the door.

"Masahi, I'm a little busy right now, so if you need something — " she began but stopped once she caught sight of someone that was definitely not Masahi.

"Oh, Sugawara."