21

: *. .* :☆゚21. A plane ticket

❝I think you like [y/n] a lot more than any of those things, even your life here❞

I think you like [y/n] a lot more than any of those things, even your life here

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It had been a couple weeks since [y/n] had went back home. He texted her almost every two hours and called her while he made dinner. Despite that he still missed her dearly. It weird to think he had only be back with her for such a short amount of time but missed her more than the time she had been in Japan for.

"You miss her so bad, it's starting to make me miss her so bad," Makoto had said in the teachers lounge on a random lunch break. "We can't both be miserable."
"I'm not miserable," Sugawara replied with a sigh, leaning his head back on the couch and putting down his phone after having one last look at the row of texts he and [y/n] had sent each other that past thirty minutes.
"Yes you are," Makoto quickly said back.
"Well, long distance is hard, especially when they're at the other side of the planet," he explained. Makoto hummed.

"Why couldn't you just go to her?" She suggested with a shrug, her mouth half full of food now.
"And do what?" Sugawara questioned, he shifted in his seat.
"You could stay there," Makoto replied. Sugawara lifted his head from the couch, gobsmacked.
"What?" He mumbled.

"What about my job and my apartment and my life?" He rambled, throwing his arms in the air as he spoke. Makoto shrugged.
"I think you like [y/n] a lot more than any of those things, even your life here," Makoto laughed, half joking.
"What about you?" He asked.
Makoto smirked. "Suga, I have a girlfriend, an apartment, a good job and many other friends who aren't you, I'll be just fine."
Sugawara scrunched up his nose and made Makoto drop the subject. That night he looked up plane tickets and green card information.

He pretty much was ready to go by the end of the next month. Sugawara hadn't told [y/n] as encouraged by Makoto. She said it was romantic and he was too scared to say anything incase she hated the idea (as dumb as that sounds). He had quit his job and was putting his old apartment on sale. He prayed this would all go to plan now because if it didn't, he had no idea what he'd do.

As he sat on the plane, he thought of what he'd say and what he'd do when he saw [y/n] again. He pictured her smiling face and what it would feel like to kiss her again. It almost made him feel giddy. He wondered what the look on her face would be when she opened the door to see him.