20

: *. .* :☆゚20. Plane Food

❝Could you drop me off at the airport on Friday?❞

Could you drop me off at the airport on Friday?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sugawara tried his best to spend as much time with [y/n] as possible, any chance he got. They got dinner on Saturdays and watched movies on Fridays. Her being around on weekends and after work felt normal now, they had a routine. It made him forget for a while that she wasn't staying forever.

"What did you say, sorry?" Sugawara spoke, looking up from the sink and the dirty dishes which lay in it.
"Could you drop me off at the airport on Friday?" [y/n] repeated, looking over at him from the comfort of the couch. That's right, she was leaving this Friday.

Sugawara had the date in his phone but despite that he hadn't really thought about it at all since. He believed [y/n] belonged here. With him. On the couch watching terrible Netflix movies or next to him in bed. He found her hair all over his apartment, in his car and she always left her dishes in the sink. Her presence was all over the house. She was meant to be here.

"Of course I will, what times your flight? We can get food first," He suggested, coughing to hide the fact that her question caught him off guard. [y/n] made a sad face and looked off to the side.
"I think my flight is too early for any food places to be open" she sighed, the sad tone in her voice finally became apparent to Sugawara. He felt his fist clenched unconsciously.

"That's fine, I'll make you breakfast," he said with a smile, it was half forced. "It'll be better than plane food." [y/n] laughed as she strolled over to him by the sink. Her arms wrapped around his waist, hugging him from behind.
"It's an eleven hour flight, Koushi, I'll have to eat plane food, either way." Her voice was muffled by her face being buried into his back
"Yeah but maybe you'll have to eat less of that gross stuff," Sugawara tried to joke and although he couldn't see, [y/n] smiled hard.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Soz it's a short chapter even though I've been way for like 2 months
I just moved to a new city and I'm by myself so it's been hectic
Thank you for waiting <3