Epilogue

: *. .* :☆゚

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sugawara collapsed into the couch with a sigh. Sinking into the comfort of the cushions, he used one hand to loosen his tie and the other to dig for the tv remote hiding within couch. With a press of a button the tv lit up, loud clapping emitted from the speakers. Ah he had forgotten he recorded this!

One of those fancy film award shows, which he usually would never watch or even slightly be interested in but of course, there was a very important reason he was watching this one.

A bright smile wore by a beautiful young woman appeared on the screen, she was holding a fancy golden award about as big as her head. She was dressed glamorously like most people would do when coming on these types of shows. Her makeup complimenting her features nicely and her grin was so fiercely wide, Sugawara wondered if it hurt a little. Though, he wasn't too wondered, she deserved to be that happy.

"And finally I'd like to thank a very special person, who not only inspired me, but also encouraged me all throughout my final year as a high school student, in fact, pretty much my whole life," the young woman spoke, Sugawara sat up in his seat curious to whom she was talking about (even if he did have some idea of how it was).
"Without him, there would be no change I'd be here holding this right now," she chuckled to herself looking down a the golden achievement she held in her hands.

Sugawara also let out a tiny laughed, though she hadn't mentioned a name, he knew she was talking about him, it was almost like a secret between the two of them or maybe even an inside joke they had carried with them since their high school days. He felt the corners of his mouth turn up more and more as he reminisced about those good old days. In his final year at Karasuno, trying to convince a grumpy, pretty cheerleader help his volleyball team. Watching her change from someone too nervous to follow her ambition to who she was now, a dazzly woman standing before millions, winning awards for what she does best. He felt a proud feeling growing in his stomach knowing he played some part in her success.

Sugawara will never regret being a little overly persistent with his grumpy cheerleader.

"God, how many times have you watched this now?" A voice spoke. He turned his head to see a tired figure walking through the front door, pulling away at the scarf around her neck.

"What? I can't enjoy my fiancé's achievements more than once?" He smiled. [y/n] hummed.
"Well, I guess you can but if I hear myself one more time I think I'll go insane," she sighed as she plopped herself down next to him on the couch.
"I think your voice is lovely, thank you," he smirked as he tried to turn up the volume. [y/n] screeched and fought for the remote.
"No Ahh! Please can't we just watch a movie or something instead?!"

Sugawara hummed as he kept the remote out of her reach, "Oh I know! How about the [y/n] [l/n] three time nominated, award winning movie?"
[y/n] groaned, leaning into his shoulder as he put his arm around her.
"Can't we just watch a Marvel movie instead?" She muttered into the crock of his neck.
"But it won't be as good..." he pretended to be sad, kissing the crown of her head.
"Please?" She looked up.
"Only for you," he answered, giving her a peck on the lips.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hiya! This is the end mainly because I couldn't really think of anywhere to take this so I think it's better than just writing mindless nonsense.

Hope you enjoyed and I hope this ending is better for you all than the last one.

I'll hopefully write a new character soon!

Thank you for reading! <3