16

: *. .* :☆゚16. 20 Questions

 20 Questions

You go first. Ask anything you want, as terrible, depressing or as lewd as you please

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[y/n] had her legs resting against the headboard of her bed, her head was resting on the mattress, staring up at the ceiling. Sugawara's head was next to hers, his legs were dangling over the edge of the bed and his arms were sprawled out like a starfish.

[y/n] had now changed into a baggy hoodie and a random pair of shorts she found on the floor while Sugawara was getting dressed in the bathroom. She had told him just to say over (even though it was only three in the afternoon). His jeans were discarded, folded, next to his jacket on a chair.

The room was complete silent, Sugawara almost thought [y/n] had fallen asleep a few times until she'd move her leg or fidget and move her head. They were comfortable and Sugawara almost felt like going to sleep himself.

"Maybe we should like play 20 questions to get to know each other better again," [y/n] joked out the blue, obviously just thinking aloud.
"Sound like a decent idea," Sugawara replied, his eyes still on the ceiling. [y/n] giggled.
"You go first. Ask anything you want, as terrible, depressing or as lewd as you please," she smiled, swing her legs off the wall and shimmying down to lie on the bed properly, on her stomach. Sugawara turned onto his stomach as well.
"Lewd?" He asked, pretending to be shocked. [y/n] shrugged.
"I dunno, maybe you want to know some weird shit," she teased.
"You think so little of me, [y/n]," Sugawara laughed, acting hurt. [y/n] pushed his head lightly.
"Just ask a question, you loser," she giggled. Sugawara hummed in thought.

"When did you start smoking?" He started with, only because he genuinely was curious.
"Twenty," she responded without much thought, "worse habit I've ever picked up."
"Your turn."

"Am I still aloud to call you Koushi?" [y/n] asked guard a few seconds of thought. Sugawara furrowed his brow as if it was a stupid question to ask.
"Of course you can, I still call you [y/n], it's only fair."
"No one calls me [l/n] it's weird if you didn't honestly."
"Still, only fair."

Sugawara stayed quiet for a moment, he thought of something he really did want to ask but didn't know if he had the courage to ask it. [y/n] did say to ask whatever he pleased, maybe it would be worth the risk.
"Am I aloud to ask about Masahi?" He asked. [y/n] stretched her arms.
"Does that count as one of your questions?" She replied.
"Not if doesn't have to," he said. [y/n] sighed, quietly.
"Fine, I don't really mind talking about it and that doesn't count as one of your questions, so ask what you want to ask," she spoke.

"Did it last long?" Sugawara queried, "your relationship with him?" [y/n] shook her head.
"Maybe like 3 months? We were always friends though but don't ask me how it happened it just did and then it ended the same way it started. Fizzled out like it was nothing," she answered without much issue. She didn't seem to affected by it.

"My turn," she said, perking up after thinking of another question, "Were you serious about not seeing anyone else after me?" She narrowed her eyes with a smile.
"Well, I have slept with other people if that's why your asking, but no I never had a girlfriend or anything after you," he replied. [y/n] moved in closer to his face.
"Were they good?" She questioned in a quiet voice.
"Your cheating, it's my turn to ask," Sugawara said, not answering her question. [y/n]'s eyes widened as she let out a laugh.
"Fine but ask quick, I wanna know the answer," she whined.

"Was Masahi good?" He smirked, turning the question back on her. [y/n] leaned closer with a laugh.
"Oh yeah, he was great," [y/n] held back laughter.
"Better than me?" He asked, leaning in even closer until there foreheads were touching. [y/n] made a show of humming in thought.
"Maybe a close second," she finally replied. "Were the other people you slept with better than me?" She asked. Hoping for an answer this time.
"Well, they were never as loud as you that's for sure," he teased. [y/n] gasped and moved back to lie back down on her back. She had a hand over her face, hiding a blush.
"You're such a dick!" She spoke through embarrassing laughs, "I'm done playing this game."

"Already?" Sugawara asked, moving up further onto the bed, then moving on top of [y/n], hands on either side of her face.
"Well, do you have any other questions you want to ask?" She questioned him, placing her hands on his cheeks.
"Just one," he said. [y/n] gave him a nod, waiting for him to speak. "Can I kiss you again?"
"Of course, you can," she said breathlessly as Sugawara leant down to kiss her lips.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

hi i am back and i no longer have a concussion <3333

i swear i was going to write smut but it was so insanely awful and cheesy that i couldn't release that to the public

might try the sally rooney method and be insanely blunt about everything thing 💀💀