18

: *. .* :☆゚18. Love you
Smut

❝Why do you have these anyways? Planning on having sex recently?❞

Why do you have these anyways? Planning on having sex recently?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sugawara was reaching over to try and reach the bed side table drawer without moving from the spot he sat, on top of [y/n]. "Just get up and grab it, I don't know why you have to stretch like that. It's more work honestly," [y/n] complained, resting her head against the pillows, watching Sugawara struggle.
"But I'm comfy here and I know I can reach," he said, straining his arm, missing the handle for the drawer by an inch.
"Move, I'll get it," [y/n] sighed, pushing her hand against his chest. Sugawara groaned.
"Then we both have to move from our spot," he complained.
"Then get up and open the drawer normally, please. Then only one of us has to move."

Sugawara sighed and pushed himself up, finally giving in. The carpeted floor was rough on his bare feet. He pulled the drawer open to find a couple condoms sprawled around. "Why do you have these anyways? Planning on having sex recently?" Sugawara teased, waving the wrapper as he went to lie back on the bed, next to [y/n]. She shrugged.
"More like a manifestation sort of thing. I haven't had sex in months, it's depressing."

Sugawara laughs. "Well, I guess your prayers have been answered," he grins.
"Don't say it like that, makes me cringe," [y/n] groans as she pulls Sugawara back on top of her to kiss his lips. Her hands move to rake through his hair while Sugawara's hand go to pull down his boxers. Pulling away from the kiss, he rips open the wrapper condom with his teeth, giving his dick a few pumps with his hand before place the rubber on the tip, rolling it downward. He looks up to [y/n], whose eyes were half lidded and biting her bottom lip.

"You know, that's not really fair," he says, motioning to her shirt. [y/n] laughs, her hand moving to push a few loose strands of hair away from her face.
"You're such a baby." She pretends to complain as she pulls the shirt over her head.
"Bra too," he says. [y/n] jokingly rolls her eyes, shirt still only halfway off her arms.
"So demanding," she says, throwing the shirt away and fiddling with the clip of her bra.
"I'm full naked, it's only fair if you are too," he shrugs with a smile.
"Yeah, yeah, come here," she brushes his complaint off and uses her hands to motion him to come back and kiss her again. Which he does with out any hesitation.

"You ready?" He pulls away to look in her eyes, lining his cock up with her entrance. She nods, biting her lip. [y/n] hisses as he stinks into her. Sugawara places kisses down the side of her neck. A moan escape his lips, muffled by [y/n]'s skin.

"God, you're bigger than I remember," [y/n] pants, making Sugawara chuckle.
"You're okay," he says, "I'm going to start moving now okay?" [y/n]'s legs wrap around his torso and her hands cling to his shoulders. She nods, allowing him to move.

He keeps himself at a good pace. Skin slaps against skin as Sugawara thrusts in and out of [y/n], who tries to keep her loud moans at bay. One hand moves to her mouth, biting down on it to muffle herself. Sugawara pulls it away and holds it above her head. "What are you doing?" He asks. His voice is breathy and deeper that usual.
"Can't be too loud. This is a hotel, remember?" [y/n] breathed.
"So?" Sugawara husked. "Doesn't really matter."
"Masahi is in the room next door," [y/n] admits, whimpering as Sugawara hits a particular sweet spot. She mutters a few curse words at the feeling.

"You should be louder then," Sugawara purrs. "Let him hear that you have someone better now." He so close she can feel his hot breath tickle her ear. His thumb moves to her clit, drawing circles. [y/n] stars to see stars, unable to hold back moaning Sugawara's name. She legs tighten around his waist, keeping him as close as possible. The hand that isn't being held in his grasp, scrapes down his back, probably leaving a few marks.

Sugawara loses his rhythm as [y/n] starts to feel a fire pool in her lower abdomen. "I'm gonna cum," she mewls.
"I know, baby," Sugawara says, almost incoherently. He can feel her walls tighten up around him. "Just hold on for a few more seconds and I'll cum with you okay?" [y/n] nods as she presses her forehead against Sugawara's. The rhythm they had at the beginning was completely gone now. Sugawara's thrusts were much more frantic.

He cums into the condom almost immediately after [y/n] cums and slumps down with heavy pants leaving his lips. His head rests on [y/n] shoulder for a few minutes before pulling out and throwing the condom into the bin next to the bedside table.

[y/n] let's him pull her close into his chest and looks up at him with lazy eyes. He smiles at her. "As good as you remembered?" He teases. She laughs.
"Yeah, you were pretty good." [y/n] pushes herself up to press a sweet kiss on his lips and then lays back down on his bare chest, drawing circles on the skin.

"Let Masahi know you found someone better," she randomly says in a terrible sexy voice. Sugawara looks down at her with wide eyes. "What?" He asks. "That was sexy and you know it." He tries to sound not embarrassed but there was a bright blush on his cheeks.
"I know, I'm only teasing," she says, placing her hands on his cheeks to reassure him. "It is a little funny though."
"Shut up," Sugawara laughs as he runs his hand up and down her arm.

[y/n] leans back in to press another kiss on his lips. "Love you," she says. She sounded tired.
"Love you too," he replies, sleepily.