What Game are you Playing Miss Irene? (PART 1)

After eating the breakfast Seulgi made, Irene got ready to have lunch with her babies. She was such in a good mood she decided to treat Seulgi out for a surprised at work today. Irene picked out the perfect outfit to wear.

Now you guys may think she's just wearing an ordinary outfit underneath that coat of her's, however she is only wearing a red velvet lingerie

In the car, on the way to work~

"ppal-ppal-ppalgan mas, gung-geumhae honey-"

*ring

"hi baby" Irene answered.
"hi bae, are you on the way to the office?" Seulgi asked.
"i am. i'll be there in 5 minutes, also i got a surprise for you bear"
"you do? alrighty i'll wait for you at the lobby then"
"okie bye"

*end of call

"Ooo this is my favorite part!"
"bogsung-a juice, sweet and sour mix mood. nege jugopeun cocktail-eul brew (red).  gwis-sog-i jjaeng koga maeng. sangsang geu isang gibun up and bang (red)"
"killed it again Irene" said Irene as she snapped her finger and pointed at herself while looking at the mirror.

 sangsang geu isang gibun up and bang (red)""killed it again Irene" said Irene as she snapped her finger and pointed at herself while looking at the mirror

Irene finally arrived in front of the building. Outside the door was Seulgi waiting. She greeted her wife with her famous eye smile.

"How was the drive?" Seulgi asked.
"It was alright"

The two held hands as they walking into the building.

*In the elevator

"Sooo... about that surprised you were telling me...?"
"Be patient bear, you'll see my surprise when its just the two of us" she winked.
"This should be fun" Seulgi thought to herself.

As they enter Seulgi's office, both Yeri and Saeron were patiently waiting for the two to have lunch together.

"Its about time you two show up, both Saeron and I are starving. Plus, we got plenty of paperwork to finish" Yeri cried.
"Its okay we weren't even waiting for too long" said Saeron.
"How about lets just eat now so we can all get back to work" Seulgi suggested.