Please Don't Leave Me Again

*super short chapter

"b-babe... j-joohyun-ah... p-please... wake... up...
i-i'm...h-here...now...let's... go... home...now..." Seulgi's voice cracks as she was trying to wake up Irene.

Seulgi carried Irene on both her arms and ran to the plane. Tears were streaming down her face.

"YURI UNNIE!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! IRENE IS NOT RESPONDING!!!! HER BODY FEELS COLD!!!" Seulgi cried.

Yuri told Seulgi to lay Irene on one of the beds in the plane. She then place two of her fingers onto Irene's neck to feel for a pulse but there wasn't any. She took her stethoscope and tried to listen to Irene's heart but the heart beat is very slow.

"Seohyun-ah bring me the defibrillator! She going bradycardic!!!
Seulgi I'll need you to back up. I don't want you to see this..."

Sooyoung tried to pull Seulgi away but she refused. Seulgi was not in the right of mind during that moment. She doesn't want to leave Irene's side, she even tried fighting her unnie's who were trying keeping her away. As Moonbyul saw how Seulgi was acting  and she knew something was wrong and that something bad happened to Irene. Moonbyul went over to Seulgi and hugged her to hold her down and that made Seulgi stopped from fighting. Everyone was standing outside the plane and were silent. They all got emotional thinking if this assignment was successful for rescuing Irene or if it was a failure because Irene badly injured and she won't wake up.

"One!Two!Three!" Yuri was counting as she was giving CPR continuously.

She tried listening to the heart again, but it was barely beating.

"PADDLES!! ONE-TWO-THREE CLEAR!"

"AGAIN!!!"

Yuri was doing everything she could but Irene's heart was barely beating. She did CPR continuously. She doesn't want to give on Irene so she kept on doing CPR.

*beep...............beep............................................ beeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Yuri paused and stop on what she's doing. Then she stood up and looked at Seulgi with a concerned face.

"Seulgi.... I'm so sorry, I did everything I could..."

Yuri looked at her watch and said "Time of death: 2300"

"No!! No!!! It... It can't be!!! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED AND ADOPT PLENTY OF KIDS INCLUDING OUR YERI WHO IS WAITING FOR US!!!!" Seulgi cried.

She ran up to Irene and started doing CPR herself.

"Hang on there okay babe? I'm gonna make sure we go back home TOGETHER !!! Yerimie is waiting for the both of us!! please....! don't do this!! please... don't... leave... me... again! if you leave me again i'm never going to forgive you!!!" Seulgi cried.

Moonbyul went over to Seulgi to stop her from giving CPR to Irene. Seulgi tried pushed her away but Moonbyul won't move.

"Seul.... I don't think Irene is coming back..."
"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!! IM NOT GONNA GIVE UP ON HER!! IRENE AND I WERE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED AND GROW OLD TOGETHER!!I DON'T WANT WANT TO LOSE HER AGAIN... MOONBYUL PLEASE HELP ME!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT ID DO WITHOUT HER!"

Seulgi won't accept that this was happening to her right now. She fought about 100 men just to get Irene back. And this is how it's gonna end? She hates the whole universe for taking Irene away from her. Seulgi carried Irene and sat at the corner of the plane while hugging Irene and trying to wake her up.

"j-joohyun-ah... please don't l-leave me again....it should've been me who's in your place right now not you!" Seulgi cried again.

To be continued...

(Hey so sorry for the short chapter but i just wanted to give a quick update. I'm gonna be busy the whole next week so expect the following chapter the week after (maybe). Anyways hope you guys enjoyed (prolly not....) reading this chapter)

) reading this chapter)

🐰💖