I miss her...

Irene's POV
Ever since I woke up from that dream again, I kept on thinking where is she? and how is she? I decided to take a shower to calm myself and maybe get my head of things. As the water touched my face, I closed my eyes and I started day dreaming...

Flashback ~ Year 2011
S.M. High~
I didn't realize that I was taking a nap on my desk. Then I heard an angel humming that was sitting right next to me. As I lift up my head, there I saw the most beautiful/ cute bear in front of me. The she looked at me with that heart melting eye smile.

"Pabo! You fell asleep again..." says the bear.
"Irene how am I supposed to help you study for the midterms when you kept on falling asleep?" she added.
"I'm sorry Seul, It's just that I am so tired from all the reading." says Irene who can barely open her eyes.

Seulgi then put one of her headphones into Irene's ear and tells her that listening to music will help her stay focus. Irene was just staring at Seulgi and admiring how beautiful she was. Seulgi then eyed Irene because she felt like someone was staring at her. She then took Irene's phone and took a picture of herself and gave it to Irene saying "HERE IT LASTS LONGER..." now study, she demanded. Irene was then embarrassed for not realizing that she was just staring at Seulgi, and that made her went back to studying.

After studying the two started walking home. Seulgi was still studying the flash cards she made while Irene was staring at the picture Seulgi took from her phone. She started blushing out of nowhere and grabs Seulgi's hand and hugged her tight. Seulgi was a bit confused by Irene's gesture and patted her head.

"How about I treat you for some ice cream since you have been working hard to study" she suggested.

They continued to walk and it was silent. The bear looking girl decided to hold the quiet girls hand who was staring at her feet while walking. This made Irene blushed again. By the time they knew it, they have already arrived to a convenient store where they bought ice cream. While eating their ice cream, Seulgi noticed that Irene had a smudge of ice cream on her cheek. She then kissed her cheek in attempt of removing the smudge. Irene's eyes were widened with her mouth wide open while staring at Seulgi.

"What...? You were staring at my picture on your phone and it looked like you wanted to kiss me..." she said sarcastically.
"And besides if you want to kiss me just ask cause there more from where that came from" she added with a wink.
_____________________________________________________
I opened my eyes as I was startled by a loud knock from outside the door.
"Irene!! Are you done? You still need to get your makeup and hair done. So hurry up" says the fatal manager Hwasa.

Irene is an expert in picking out outfits and she is a model after all. So wore her purple two piece dress with a pair of yellow heels.
She got her hair and makeup done and drove to the set to start the photoshoot. Irene was then exhausted and fell asleep at the back of her car on the way home with Hwasa driving.

Flashback~ Year 2012
Irene and Seulgi were a thing but not official. And just as things seems to be perfect Irene found out that she has to move overseas due to her father's business. Irene was afraid to tell Seulgi because she knows that it will be just as painful for her to tell Seulgi and see her reaction that they might see each other ever again. She pulled out her phone and texted the bear late at night.

[Message]

baechu
Bear...?

teddy bear
Yes bunny? It's 2 am...

baechu
Let's hang out tomorrow! okay!

teddy bear
yea of course, what time?

baechu
7 am

teddy bear
that's too early but why not!;))

baechu
okay goodnight bear! <3

teddy bear
goodnight my bunny<3

After reading the last message, Irene teared up thinking that this will be the last time she'll ever spend a day with Seulgi. Thinking of it made Irene's heart feel like she has been stabbed so many times, she then cried herself to sleep. Later that morning, Irene woke up seeing Seulgi laying right next to her while searching the web. Irene then fell on the floor because she was shocked to see Seulgi just casually laying on her bed.

"what are you doing here?" says Irene with a surprised tone.
"You did say that we're hanging out at 7 and it's 10 already" says the bear that is still staring at her phone.

Irene ran to her bathroom to her morning routine, then ran to her closest to change her clothes. But she forgot that Seulgi was still in the room, by the time she realized it she was already naked wearing only her bra and underwear. She slowly looked at Seulgi that was staring at her with her phone pointing at her and heard a click. She was so embarrassed she ran in the bathroom and closed the door.
"Why did you take a picture?!?!?" she yelled with her back facing the door.
Just then she felt the door opened behind her, realizing she forgot to lock the door.
"Because unlike you, i would rather stare at the picture because it lasts longer." says Seulgi in a jokingly way.
Irene was still in her underwear when she felt arms wrapped around her ways.
"You know if you feel so uncomfortable wearing just your underwear, would it make you comfortable if i were to take my clothes off too?" Seulgi asked in a seductively way.

Before Irene could've say something, Seulgi then backs away and patted Irene's butt and said she was just joking and tells her to that she will be waiting for her outside.

Irene was done dressing up and before she went outside she took out a note that she wrote last night and slid it in her purse. When she walked out side she saw Seulgi leaning on pink lamborghini (lol momo). Irene was surprised to see the car.
"Wait we're not walking?" Irene asked.
"Nope" Seulgi responded instantly.
"And this is YOUR car?!?" Irene asked in confusion.
"Yup my Appa bought it for me as an early birthday present" she added.

Irene was startled as she forgot that Seulgi's birthday is within a week, and that made her even more upset knowing she will be leaving tomorrow. Then went to every place that Seulgi loves to go to with Irene. And the last stop was at the beach.

Seulgi laid a big blanket on the sand and sat first. She then looked at Irene and patted the blanket meaning to sit next to her. It was beautiful night with the stars above them with a view of the moon rising. It was silent again and Seulgi decided to break it.
"I had fun today! Especially when i'm spending it with the person i love the most" says the bear with a bubbly tone.
Irene was silent but staring at Seulgi.
"You know I want to spend everyday with you for the rest of my life" Seulgi confesses.
Irene was shocked to her Seulgi's confession and her eyes were watery. Words could not come out of Irene's mouth so she hugged Seulgi to hide the fact that she was crying. She wipe her tears and looked at Seulgi saying that she feels the same way. And in that moment Irene slid the note she wrote into Seulgi's jacket. They had a passionate kiss afterwards and by looking at the time they knew that it was time to go home.

At home, Irene walked inside of her room and looked out her window she saw Seulgi in her room from the house next door. Seulgi waved hi at her and Irene did the same. Irene was the first one to turn off her lights and laid in her bed. But she can still the light that was coming out of Seulgi room and saw her changing. Irene felt so soft seeing the person she loved right in front of her for the last time and said to herself "I ALREADY MISS YOU". Seulgi then turned off her light and went to bed.

End of chapter ~

This is a long ass chapter OMG!!!

Please vote and comment ;))

-S