Trip with the Chingus (Part 1)

In the bathroom
Both Seulgi and Irene were in the tub. Irene was resting her back towards Seulgi's chest and both of them has a glass of champagne on there hands.

"This feels great!" said Irene.
"Hahaha I still can't get over you tattoo!!"
"YAH I TOLD YOU NOT TO JUDGE!!!!"
"I'm kidding!" said Seulgi as she kissed Irene on her shoulder.
"Hmm.... wanna hear something funny?" Irene asked.
"What?"
"My mom said she's happy that I found someone like you!"
"this is funny how?!?"
"SHE WANTS US TO HAVE KIDS!!!!"
Seulgi coughed instantly and drank all the champagne in her glass.
"She wants what?!?!"
"GRANDKIDS BEAR!!!! SHE SAID GRANDKIDS!!!!!"
"Umm.. I mean we have Yeri?!?"
"Did i emphasized of the "KIDS"?!?!?"
"Babe let's take things a bit slow!!! I mean I would love to have kids with you but don't you think it's a bit too soon?!?"
"yeah."
"We can adopt as many kids as you want!!! But right now, i'm still active and I don't want to leave you alone with the kids because i know how difficult it would be to raise them alone.
"You'd make a great mom Seul!"
"Ha you too Irene!!"

After giving a kiss to each other, the door to the bathroom was open forcefully.

"WE HEARD GRANDKIDS!!!!!!"

Seulgi immediately put her arms around Irene to cover her chest.

"OMFG WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!!!"   both Irene and Seulgi yelled at Wendy, Joy, Moonbyul, Solar, Wheein and Hwasa.
"CAUSE WE HEARD GRANDKIDS!!!!"
"GET OUT!!!"

The six of the shut the door and wait downstairs in the living room. It took a couple of minutes for the two to get dress and went downstairs.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GUYS FIND OUT WHERE WE LIVE NOW?!?" Irene asked furiously.
"It was easy! I tracked your phone!" said Wendy.
"But what are you guys doing here?!?" Seulgi questioned.
"Oh we were at a club a while ago and we sorta planned on a trip and we wanted you guys to come !!!!" Moonbyul answered.
"Can't you guys just call us like normal people?!?!" Irene asked.
"Nah not really!" Joy said jokingly.
"Where are we going?!?" both Irene and Seulgi asked.
"We're going to the States!!!" said Hwasa.
"Which part?" Seulgi asked.
"Los Angeles!" Solar replied.
"Oooo REALLY?!?" Irene said enthusiastically.
"Oh and by the way I already both you guys a ticket so there's no way you guys are backing down!!!" said Hwasa.
"When's the flight?" Seulgi asked.
"Tomorrow morning! So we're sleeping over!!!" said Wendy.

Both Irene and Seulgi looked at each other and rolled their eyes and said "FINE" then went upstairs to pack.

The next day.

"OI SEULRENE WAKE UP! IF YOU GUYS DONT GET UP WE'RE GOING TO MISS OR FLIGHT!!!!" yelled by everyone.

The two woke up half asleep, since they only got 3-4 hours of sleep. Seulgi sat up and looked at Irene who was still resting her her head against her pillow. Seulgi then carried Irene like a baby sat her on the toilet giving her girlfriends toothbrush and then getting hers.

In about an hour the two was ready. Walking down the stairs they smelled some delicious breakfast that was cooked by Hwasa, "EAT UP" she said while looking at the two sleepyheads.

"Where is everyone?" Irene asked.
"Oh they're still getting ready!" Hwasa replied.
"THEN WHY ARE YOU GUYS TELLING US TO GET READY SO EARLY?!!?!?" Seulgi said angrily.
"BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU GUYS TO GET READY!" everyone screamed but Hwasa.
"GET YOUR BUTTS OUT OF HERE BEFORE MY BEAR BEATS ALL YOUR ASSES!" Irene yelled back.

Everyone all got out instantly to eat their breakfast.

Airport ~
Everyone all got to the airport just on time. There were plenty of paparazzi that were taking their pictures since Irene, Joy, Solar, and Wheein were models. As for their girlfriends, they tried their best to blend in with them. Some photographers even thought the other four were models too. And finally they all made it safe inside the airplane.

CHINGU'S GROUPCHAT
JOY: Man it was really crowded in the airport!!! Luckily we got in quick!!!
SOLAR: All thanks to our boo Irene😩❤️
IRENE: You know it😉
WHEEIN: Irene unnie how'd you move us to first class?!?
IRENE: I got the hook ups hahaha😂
MOONBYUL: Can y'all stop texting!!! My phone keeps on vibrating!!!
WENDY: Yea!!!
SEULGI: YEAH!!!
HWASA: YEAHHH!!!
SOLAR: MOONBYUL-AH MEET ME IN THE RESTROOM WHEN EVERYONE IS ALL SLEEPING 😉
WHEEIN: WRONG GROUPCHAT UNNIE!! 😷🤦‍♀️
SOLAR: WHOOPS😂
WENDY:🤢
SEULGI:🤢
IRENE:🤢
WHEEIN:🤢
HWASA:🤮
JOY: WENDY-AH DONT ACT LIKE WE WERENT PLANNING ON THE SAME THING!!!!
WENDY: I wasn't.....
JOY: sure about that?
WENDY: SOOYOUNG-AH ENOUGH WITH THIS NONSENSE!!!!😭
JOY:

JOY: sure about that?WENDY: SOOYOUNG-AH ENOUGH WITH THIS NONSENSE!!!!😭JOY:

SEULGI: OMFG !!! YA'LL CRAZY😧😂😂😂

To Be Continued.... 🤷‍♀️

(So i got school tomorrow while everyone is enjoying their spring break..... T.T i cry!!! So.... expect many parts of this storyline. Also, can you guys recommend me some seulrene fanfics cause i need motivation. HAHAHA!!!!)
-S

 HAHAHA!!!!)-S