girls... ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

「Yeri's Room」
"What am I gonna do!?!?" Saeron worries.
"Now let's not panic... I'm pretty sure they'll love you babe!" said Yeri.
"Not by the first impression they got from me..."
"Let's just go downstairs and say hello. How bad could it be?!? Besides I'm sure they already knew about you since we always hang out!"
"I can't my image of the perfect girlfriend is ruined....."

「30 minutes ago」
Both Yeri and Saeron were laying in bed talking about how they were going to let Seulgi and Irene know that they were dating. Yeri was so calm about the idea but as for Saeron, she was so nervous. She is very intimidated by Yeri's parents. Seulgi who is the number one top agent of the company she's working for and Irene who is a famous model that she admires. Yeri suggested that they take a shower together to cool Saeron off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WAIT DID YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO WRITE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE SHOWER....? WELL YOU'RE WRONG NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!!!

BUT HERE'S AN 18:36 COMMERCIAL BREAK!!!!!

"Okay I think i've cooled off already. I'm gonna go get change and rehearse what i'm about to say" said Saeron.
"You're overthinking it!"

Saeron blow dried her hair for 5 minutes and came out the bathroom in a robe. She grabbed her hidden clothes in Yeri's closet and laid them on the bed. As she was putting on her pants the door opens.

"Hey Yerimie, we were just wondering if you'd like to invite a friend over for dinn-" said both Seulgi and Irene.

Saeron eyes widened as she made eye contact with Seulgi and Irene. The three of them screamed and Seulgi and Irene immediately closed the door and ran downstairs.

"What just happened?" Yeri ran out of the bathroom.

Saeron was hiding beneath the sheets.

"I heard screaming... what just happened?"
"Your moms just saw me in my underwear...." said Saeron who was deeply embarrassed.
"Pfft..! Really?!?" Yeri laughed.
"It's not funny!!!"
"Haha! Don't worry. I've seen embarrassing things that they've done before"
"Is that supposed to make me feel better???"
"Next time just change in the bathroom. It's not like i've never seen you naked before"
"How about next time lock your door!" Saeron pouted.

》》Fast-forward....

"What am I gonna do!?!?" Saeron worries.
"Now let's not panic... I'm pretty sure they'll love you babe!" said Yeri.
"Not by the first impression they got from me..."
"Let's just go downstairs and say hello. How bad could it be?!? Besides I'm sure they already knew about you since we always hang out!"
"I can't my image of the perfect girlfriend is ruined....."
"It's not! Now let's go downstairs!"
"Fine..."

The two went downstairs seeing both Seulgi and Irene were sitting in the dining room drinking tea.

"Hi moms!" said Yeri.
"Oh hey sweetie, you guys want tea?" said Irene who was acting weird.
"Yea sure!"

Seulgi went to go grab two tea cups from the cabinet.

The atmosphere was very awkward. Seulgi and Irene was taking sips of their eat as they were looking about, trying to avoid eye contact with Saeron and Yeri. It was silent, the only sound that could be heard is when everyone was taking sips of the tea.

"Soo... Have you guys met Saeron?" Yeri broke the silence.
"Oh yeah, when she went to go pick you up!" Irene awkwardly laughs.
"How about you mom?" said Yeri who was looking at Seulgi.
"Yup" said Seulgi.

Irene elbowed Seulgi to show how embarrassed Saeron was to look at them.

"Yeah! I was the one who evaluated her when she got in the company!"
"Okay that's good! At least you guys know each other" Yeri clapped her hands.

It was still awkward between the three, so Yeri decide to break the awkwardness once again.

"Saeron and I are dating!"

Saeron looked at Yeri letting her know that now is not the right time to tell them they are dating.

The two looked at each other and nodded their heads.

"We've been knowing to be honest" said the two.
"You did?" Yeri questioned.
"Uhh duh!! The night you came home after hanging out with Saeron we saw a hickey on your next..." said Seulgi.

Saeron let out a big sigh after she face palm herself.

"I am so sorry! I really want to make a good impression to you guys as your daughters girlfriend but clearly i've ruined it... First was the hickey and now the sight of me naked in your daughters bedroom..." Saeron exclaimed.

The two let out a big laugh after hearing Saeron.

"Honey! We're used to this kind of stuff!! Not only that we've seen our friends do crazy stuff, the two of us are guilty too! I'm sure Yeri has seen us do crazy things and we're all not embarrassed about it. So please what we saw 30 minutes ago was nothing compared to what we've been in or saw!" Seulgi and Irene continues to laugh out.
"See what'd i told you?" Yeri smiles at Saeron then kisses her cheek.

To be continued...

【Short chapter i'm sowwy! But long time no see! Haha. I had to take a break.... a long break.... But please do expect an upcoming chapter in a couple weeks! Also the last time I was here, this fanfic had 82k reads and now 113k!?!?!?! That's crazy!! But thank you guys!💖See you guys in a couple weeks!】

 But please do expect an upcoming chapter in a couple weeks! Also the last time I was here, this fanfic had 82k reads and now 113k!?!?!?! That's crazy!! But thank you guys!💖See you guys in a couple weeks!】