WOULD YOU ♪

>Listen to Would U by Red Velvet for a surprise ٩( )و

Lunch with the unnie's was great. But hanging out with them isn't the purpose of the trip. Seulgi and Irene said goodbye to the unnies and left to go for a drive.

"They all seem so nice!" said Irene.
"They really are!" Seulgi added.
"So where are we going?" Irene asked.
"It's a secret" said Seulgi as she gave a peck on Irene's cheek.

As Seulgi was driving, Irene can't help to notice that they're surrounded with tall trees.

"Uhhh... bear where are we?"
"I told you it's a secret!"
"We're in the middle of no where!!! All I see are tall trees!!!"
"Here!" Seulgi handed Irene a blindfold.
"Again?!? What's with you and blindfolds?!?"
"Ugh! Just wear it!!! Hurry!!!" Seulgi demanded.
"Fine!" Irene gave in.

In a couple minutes, the car stopped and Seulgi got out.

"Joohyun-ah! wait here for a bit okay?!"
"Okay but hurry up will ya or else I'll take off this blindfold!"
"DONT!" Seulgi ran.

Irene wanted to see where her girlfriend took her. She was so tempted to take a look. As she was about to take a peek, she received a facetime call from Seulgi.

"Hey I told you not to peek!!!"
"Where are you?"
"Waiting for you!!"

Irene looked around outside but there's no Seulgi.

"SEULGI I SWEAR TO GOD!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!"
"Just get out the car and follow the signs and you'll see me!"
"Fine just don't hang up ok-.."

Before Irene could've finished her sentence Seulgi handed up. She even call her again but no answer. Irene then looked up and saw a yellow arrow pointing to the inner flower garden. As she walked up to the arrow there was a note.

This is the start of our date! You better make sure you find me before it gets dark.

Irene's eye widened and asked herself what type of game Seulgi is playing but whatever it is she wanted to hurry before it gets dark. Irene looked up to see another arrow pointing to another direction and as she got closer there was another note.

NOW YOU'RE IN A HURRY! BETTER MAKE IT FAST BEFORE THE BEARS GET YOU!!!"

Irene started to panic and looked up and ran to the arrow that has a note on it.

I'm playing! There's no bears here! Just relax and don't panic!

Irene took a deep sigh and walk towards the next arrow and took the note.

Don't keep me waiting Irene!

After 10 minutes had past Irene got to the location. But Seulgi wasn't there. But she received a call from Seulgi.

"Wow took you 10 minutes to get here?"
"Bear where are you! I'm tired!"
"You still got that blindfold?"
"No I left it in the car!"
"Hmmm okay."

Seulgi walked up to Irene from behind and placed her warm hands on her eyes.

"Gosh! Seulgi! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME WALK ABOUT THE FORREST FOR  AN HOUR?!?"
"Wow okay Miss princess that was like 10 minutes... but at least you found me now... put on these blindfold... Are you really that tired" Seulgi asked.
"Yeah....." Irene pouted.
"Fine!"