Feels Like Home!

(HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE!!! ITS BEEN 51 DAYS SINCED MY LAST UPDATE... I SORRY!!! (・・;) I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 51K READS!!
WOOT WOOT AND DID I MENTIONED THAT I HIT 91 FOLLOWERS ٩(❛๑)۶ HAHAHA!!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING THIS CHAPTER!!!! )

In the plane~

"Finally!! I get to come home with you guys!!!" said Yeri.
"By the way Yeri. Did I mention that we moved in to a different home?" said Irene.
"You guys did?" Yeri looked at Seulgi.
"Yeah" Seulgi nodded.
"So what do you want to do when we get back to Korea?" Irene asked.
"I want to hangout... with just the two of you!" Yeri replied instantly.

Seulgi patted Yeri's head and nodded then told the two to get some sleep. A couple hours later, Seulgi woke to her phone that was vibrating. It was a call from Henry.

"Hiya Seulgi! Ready to come back to work!!?!"
"henry... i still have 2 months ?!" Seulgi whispered.
"Well... you see I have this assignment for you... and I kinda need you to come back for work... ASAP"
"b-but... yeri just got done from her training... and i was hoping that i would spend those 2 months with my family..."
"I'm sorry Seulgi! but I really need you for this assignment!"
"i'm not saying i'm gonna take this assignment but send me the file and i'll go over it in a sec"
"Hey Seulgi!"
"yea!"
"Since this assignment is pretty big... how about this could be your last one?"
"i'll see."

As the call ended, Seulgi looked over at the two who was sleeping at each other's shoulders. Second later she got the email from Henry and read it carefully. The assignment is pretty serious and dangerous.

Hours later the plane has landed.

5:30 pm

Irene's hands was covering Yeri eyes as they got out of the car.

"SURPRISED!!!" said Irene and Seulgi.
"Woooaahhhh!!! This place is huge!!!!" said Yeri with her mouth with open.
"Do you like it?" Irene asked.
"HeLl YeAh!!!" said Yeri as she was running inside the house.

Yeri was scanning every corner of her new home. The last room she walked into was her bedroom.

*not my picture... just found it on instagram. ✌︎('ω')✌︎

"T-this is my room?" Yeri's voice cracked

"Yup! I didn't really had time to decorate it, but I hope you lik-..." Yeri cut Irene off and hugged both her and Seulgi.
"I LOVE IT!!!" Yeri buried her face onto Irene's shoulder.
"How about I buy some snacks so we can have a sleepover in the family room?" said Seulgi.
"That's a great idea! Yeri and I will set up the room while you're out Seul" said Irene.

As Seulgi was driving to the nearest convenience store she called Henry.

"You said if I take this assignment, it'll be my last?" Seulgi asked.
"That's right!"
"What's the catch? Why is it all of the sudden it would be my last?"
"Because it has something to do with your parents death...."
"But I thought we've already taken care of it..."
"Well you see I didn't really put every single detail to the file I sent you, because I wanted to go over it with you face to face."
"Can't you just tell me right now?"
"Hmmm.... do you remember the former CEO of YG?"
"Yeah... Yang Hyun-suk.... He was sent to jail right!?"
"Yeah.... He escaped prison two days ago with the help of his two brothers..."
"okay... there are plenty of agents who are just as qualified as I am..."
"They claimed that you something that belongs to them..."
"What would that be?!?"
"I don't know you tell me...."
"Let's meet up tomorrow and discuss this.... I have better things to do other than this..."