Trip with the Chingus (Part 2)

(OKAY  BEFORE YOU GUYS START READING I JUST WANTED TO SAY I'M SORRY FOR BEING LATE I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPLOAD THIS TWO DAYS AGO BUT I HAD FINALS.... RIP ME.... BUT HERE YA GO!!!!)

13 hours later...

The plane has finally landed. Many fans of Irene, Solar , and Wheein came to see them at the airport. As they made it into the van they all sighed heavily.

"Let's go to disneyland!!!!!" said Wheein.
"How about universal studios?!?!" Moonbyul suggested.
"Wait I haven't been to legoland!!!" Wendy yelled.
"Guys I was thinking, how about we visit Yeri since her training is here?!?" said Seulgi.
"Aww I wanna see my Yerimie!!!" said Irene.
"Yeri it is" said everyone.

The Seulgi, Moonbyul, and Wendy Groupchat:
Seulgi: Guys it's Irene's birthday tomorrow so I was thinking where I should take her?
Wendy: Wait how about us?
Moonbyul: Yea Seul? Aren't you gonna take us?🙄
Seulgi: No i was thinking spending they day with all of you guys at a theme park then the night will just be the two of us.
Moonbyul: That sounds just about right!
Wendy: I agree
Seulgi: You guys think so?
Wendy: Yea Seul! So how you gonna spend your night together?
Seulgi: Hmmm.... idk. I was thinking of setting up on the beach since she enjoys simple things like that. But i'm not sure.
Moonbyul: Oooo I have an idea!!!!!!
Seulgi: what?
Moonbyul: How about you guys go for a walk and take cute couples pictures at this place called "Urban Lights" while the rest of us will set up a cute spot at the beach!?"
Wendy: THATS A GREAT IDEA MOON!!!
Seulgi: You guys would do that for me ?
Moonbyul: Yeah of course!!! You're my sis!!

Looking at the text Moonbyul sent, Seulgi looked up and looked at Moonbyul and blowed her a kiss. Moonbyul was so cringed up she shrieked and everyone's eyes widened and looked at her.

Before arriving to the training site where Yeri was training, Irene asked to stop by at a flower shop to buy the young one some flowers.

As they were walking towards the office many young trainees stopped training and was staring at the group.

"Guys please proceed with training, I apologize i didn't mean to distract you guys!!!" Wendy said jokingly.
"SEULGI WE LOVE YOU!!!!" Everyone screamed.

Wendy suddenly felt embarrassed but laughed it off.

"Wendy you should always keep you thoughts to yourself" Moonbyul whispered to Wendy.

"Oh hey! I wasn't expecting a visit from Ms. Irene" said Henry.
"FUNNY WHERES MY YERIMIE!!!" Irene cut Henry.
"She's right there!"

They all looked back and saw Yeri having a combat session with a trainer who was double her height. Seulgi looked at the trainer and smiled. Suddenly everyone saw Seulgi running after her and tackled her interrupting the fight. Seulgi was sitting on top of the trainer and yelled "Yah long time no see!!!!". Then the trainer pushed Seulgi off her and started throwing punches, but Seulgi kept on dodging them. A minute later the two stopped. With there arms around each other's waist walking up to the group.

"Guys this is one of my good friends D.ana!!!!!" said Seulgi.
"Unnie you know D.ana unnie" said Yeri.
"Yeah she and I along with Moonbyul were in a group with 4 other girls" Seulgi replied.
"Wah by the way what are you guys doing here?!" Yeri asked.
"We came to see you of course!" said both Irene and Seulgi.
"Parents alert" Wendy coughed.
"Wendy-ah wanna go?" said Seulgi holding up her fist.
"sorry" Wendy bowed.
"We'll fight you!" said the girls behind Seulgi.

It was Sohee, YooA, Sujeong, and Somi. Seulgi went over to give each of them a hug.

"Man we haven't seen you guys since our last assignment all together!" said Seulgi and Moonbyul.
"So are we gonna do it or not?" said Somi.
"HAJIMA SOMI-AH" said Moonbyul putting her hand on Somi's head.
"Sure it'll be me and Moonbyul against the four of you!!!" said Seulgi.
"This is gonna be great battle!" said Wendy.