I miss her (CONT.)

I decided not to sleep cause I started packing my stuff. And before I knew it the sun was rising. I went downstairs to the kitchen smelling breakfast that mom was cooking. I looked around the house and it was already empty. I grabbed a toast and went back to my room. I looked out the window seeing that Seulgi has already left for school. I didn't realize my phone has been ringing cause i was so focused in packing. I turn on my phone and saw missed calls and messages from seulgi.

teddy bear
Missed 45 calls

teddy bear
Bae Joohyun why are you not here?

teddy bear
Are you sick?

teddy bear
Hey!!!

teddy bear
Are you mad at me?!?

teddy bear
look if it was the picture i took of you from yesterday, i'll delete it!

teddy bear
baechu... :((

teddy bear
please message me!

teddy bear
let's talk about it!!!

teddy bear
PLEASE!!! i love you!

teddy bear
i'm sorry for whatever i've done!!!

Seeing all the messages from Seulgi broke Irene's heart. She was tempted to call or message her back. Her mom walked in the room saying that they will be leaving in 10 minutes. As she walked out the house, she saw her parents with Seulgi's parents saying goodbye. Seulgi's mom hugged Irene like her own daughter and said to take care of herself, and she nodded yes.

Seulgi's POV
The school bell rang and I sprinted to my car driving home and knock at Irene's door. I twisted the door knob seeing an empty home. I ran to my home seeing my mom and I asked her on why is the Bae's home empty, and she asked if Irene said anything and I was thinking if she did but she didn't. My mom then says that their are moving overseas because of Mr. Bae's business and they left an hour ago. I ran to my room and grabbed my jacket and ran outside, start the engine and drove to the airport. I was already out of breath and felt my legs were about to give up. I saw Irene's back wearing the green flannel I gave her on her last birthday and she was already going up the escalator. I screamed out her name hoping she'd look back but she didn't. I felt my heart was really heavy and yelled out "Yah! Bae Joohyun! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE UNTIL THE DAY I DIE!!!!!!"

Irene's POV
I honestly waited for Seulgi for a couple of minutes before I walked on the escalator because I wanted to see her. I heard the my plane was about to be departed in 10 minutes so I decided to go up. Then I heard her voice calling out my name. I really wanted to look back but I couldn't. Tears began running down my face when I heard her. I cried even more hearing the last sentence she yelled out and thought to myself that is probably the best for the both of us.

I finally got in the plane and looked at my photos of me and Seulgi throughout the years. And in that moment I deleted everything, even our text messages and phone number because I know she already hates me and there will be no point on contacting her.

Present day
I woke up realizing I was back home from the photoshoot. I went up to my room, cleaned my body and went to bed thinking "I MISS HER!" and slowly drifted to sleep.

End Of Chapter:))

Who Are You? | SEULRENEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara