Hmm... that tattoo is a bit....

Irene held out her hand and both their hands met. It was a peaceful night for the two. The two of them both went inside the car and drove back home.

While driving back home Irene can't help but to stare at Seulgi who was driving. She can't imagine how devastated she was when she left. And the fact that she waited for her for a long time to come back. She understands why she lied to her and how she acted cold towards her. For this, Irene feels obligated to make up all the hardships Seulgi went through alone ever since she left. In a couple minutes later, they've arrived home.

As they were walking towards the door, Irene grabbed Seulgi's hand and smiled at her.

IRENE'S ROOM
Seulgi had just got out the shower and is now laying on the bed using her phone. As for Irene who was now about to go in the shower walked outside the bathroom in her towel to Seulgi.

"Soooo..... you wanna see my tattoo right?!?" said Irene.
"I do... but if you don't want me to. I can just wait till you're sleeping and i'll take a look!" Seulgi said jokingly .
"You know what never mind I was just about to show you just now" said Irene who was walking away.
"I'm just messing with you. Come here!!" said Seulgi while patting the bed.

Irene skipped towards Seulgi with a big smile on her face.

"NOW I DONT WANT YOU TO JUDGE OR EVEN LAUGH OKAY!!!!!"
"Okay I won't"

Irene lowered her towel down to her waist and showed her tattoo to Seulgi. Seulgi didn't say anything, all she did was tilt her head to the side and squinted her eyes.

"Hmmm.... that tattoo is a bit.... I mean it's cute.... but....ummm..... ITS CUTE...YEAH!!!" said Seulgi.
"Yah! I told you not to JUDGE!!!"
Seulgi snorted.

Irene hit Seulgi on the face with a pillow and stood up. But before she can walk away, Seulgi pulled on her arm, making Irene sit on her lap.

"Why are you sooooo cute when you're angry?!"
Irene pouted while staring into Seulgi's eyes.
"I love your tattoo! You even got my initials on it!" said Seulgi as she pinched both of Irene's cheeks.
"Now go take a shower! This bed feels empty without you!"
When Irene stood up, Seulgi slapped her butt to make her hurry.

As Irene was in the shower, Seulgi got a call from Moonbyul.

"Hey what's up Moon!"
"Hey! so have you done your research on the about the van that was following Mr. and Mrs. Bae on the airport?"
"I did but haven't got any further."
"Good thing I did! I'll send you a file."
"Okay I got it! So what am I looking at?"
"Those five men works at the YG company and....."
"And what Moonbyul!!!!????"
"They're the guys that killed your parents..."

Seulgi didn't say anything.
"Seul? Are you okay?"
"Yea! I'm i'm fine. Are you sure these are the guys. I mean... I remember seeing only these three."
"Oh yeah. Ummm... The first guy.. His name is G- Dragon and he's the leader of the group. By the way he's really good in combat. Then that tall guy. His name is T.O.P. he's like really STRONG! And as for the last guy... Don't worry about him. He's like very sensitive. Hahaha he's the youngest"
"What about the other two?"
"Those two left the group. They no longer work for YG"
"OKAY THANKS MOONBYUL!!! IT REALLY MEANS A LOT!!!"
"Yea don't mention it! You're like my baby sister!"
"Okay well Irene is about to come out the shower, so i'll talk to you tomorrow!"
"Oooooo !!!! LETS GET IT SEUL!!!!!"
"Shut the fuck up!!! Hahaha but thanks again!"
"Seul's about to get that p-"
Before Moonbyul could've finished her sentence, Seulgi had already hanged up the phone.

"Oh who were you talking to bear?" said Irene.
"It's just Moonbyul"
"What she say?"
"It's just about work!"

Irene went over to Seulgi and laid right next to her.

"This feels nice. You know just the two of us!" said Irene.
"It really does, doesn't it?!" Seulgi responded.

Irene kissed Seulgi good night and they both drifted to sleep in each other's arms.

________________________________________

The next morning

Irene woke up and saw that Seulgi wasn't there with her. But she smelled something delicious coming through the kitchen, so she went done and saw Seulgi cooking.

"Good morning sleepy head!" said Seulgi.
"Good morning!"
"Hey so i'm going out for a jog. Wanna join me?" Seulgi asked as she placed Irene's breakfast on the table.
"I'm good, I think i might just clean my room"
"Okay well i'm gonna go!" said Seulgi kissing Irene on the forehead.

A couple hours has come by but Seulgi haven't come home. Irene kept on calling Seulgi's phone, but their was no reply. She even pressed the blue button to her bracelet, but there was no sign of Seulgi. She was hesitating on pressing the red, but she decided to call Solar.

"Yongsun- ah!!!"
"Irene are you alright?"
"It's Seulgi, she hasn't come back from her jog. Is Moonbyul with you?!???"
"Yeah she is, here all give the phone to her"
"Moonbyul!!! It's Seulgi, she's missing!!!!!"
"Umm... Irene I want you to take deep breaths and i'll be there in a bit"
"Okay please help me find her!!!!!!!"
"Of course."
—End Call—

In a couple minutes, Moonbyul, Solar, Wendy, and Joy came to Irene's place. As they all went in, they saw Irene's face filled with tears. Solar and Joy went over to Irene and hugged her. As for Moonbyul and Wendy they went over to Seulgi's room and opened her laptop, to see the security cameras footage.

"Hey Irene!!" Moonbyul yelled.
Irene, Solar and Joy went up to Seulgis room.
"What time did she left?"
"Like around 8."
Moonbyul rewind the footage and saw Seulgi on the screen walking out the door. And then Wendy asked Moonbyul to pause it.
"At the corner right there!!!! Does that van look familiar?!" said Wendy.
Moonbyul zoomed it to see familiar face. And then resumed it. In that video you can see two other men waiting behind the gates. And that two men who was standing there drugged Seulgi and carried her to the van. Irene couldn't believe on what she just saw. She was frozen and speechless.

"Don't worry Irene, we'll find her!" Moonbyul said.
"But what if something happens to her.... She's alone."
"She'll be fine! I promise you! She's Seulgi after all!! She's number 1 out of everyone who works in SM!"
Irene didn't say anything. She also feels guilty that she didn't come with her. She feels bad that Seulgi is all alone.

To be continued...

(I'm doing laundry so why not write? Haha! Also I might post another chapter later sooo......)

AND HERE A PIC OF IRENE'S TATTOO!