200706

After months and months of planning the wedding, the day has finally come.

Standing in front of the alter was Irene and Seulgi. They had just finished reading their vows and are now putting on each other's rings. Just as they were about to kiss, Seulgi's phone rang.

"Bear you brought your phone to our wedding!?" said Irene.
"Sorry Bae, it's just that we have been trying to catch these two men for months now and i'm just waiting for an update"

Just as Seulgi was about to check her phone, Irene crossed her arms and gave out a loud sigh. This made Seulgi stopped and put her phone away.

Jimin who was the marriage officiant cleared her throat as she felt the tension between the two decided to resume the wedding.

"Now you may kiss the bride"

Just as they were about to kiss a phone started to ring from the guest.

*RING

"Oh come on! It's a wedding don't you guys know to silent your phones" said Irene who was getting pissed.

Then one by one everyone from the guest (who are agents) phone's started to ring.

The doors slammed open by two men.

"KANG SEULGI, COME WITH US OR ELSE SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO GET HURT!" said both of the men.

As the two men were demanding to have Seulgi come with them, you can hear foot steps coming their way. (Which by the way the two men didn't realize).

The two men started to scream in pain.

"Who in the right of mind would interrupt someone's wedding" said Irene who grabbed both their ears.

Irene pulled them by the ears and have them sit down at very back seats. She then demanded some handcuffs and handcuffed them to the seat.

She rubs her hands together in a motion to dust of the dirt from her hands.

Jimin who was feeling a little awkward standing there resumes the wedding once more.

"Now you may kiss the bride!"

Everyone all started to laugh including Seulgi. Irene smiled and shook her head.

"I never imagined that this how our wedding would turned out to be... but I guess I should have saw it coming, especially when it's going to be with you bear... I'm looking forward to what adventure comes our way now that we're together... FOREVER"

Then they kissed and lived happily ever after

THE END!