Hamster Lookin Asses

In the kitchen Seulgi was preparing a meal for the four of them while Irene, Wendy, and Moonbyul were chatting in the dining room. A moment later Moonbyul stood up an decided to help Seulgi.

"Hey why'd you guys come here?!?" said Seulgi.
"It's cause you left so soon and Wendy wanted to catch up with you" Moonbyul replied.
"Well, you should told me or messaged me beforehand"
"It was Wendy's idea"
"Whatever... just help me with this"

While Seulgi and Moonbyul were cooking, the other two were still talking.

"So how do you know Seulgi " Irene questioned.
""Her and I worked together for a long time now"
"Ahhh I see"
"So are you single?!?" Wendy suddenly asked.
"Y-Yes" Irene was a bit nervous by the question and looked at Seulgi for a millisecond.
"I should take you out sometime" Wendy said jokingly.

Right after Wendy said that Seulgi went over there and deco to end the conversation.

"SEUNGWAN-AH BACK OFF YOU KNOW SHE'S MY GIRLFR...., I MEAN CLIENT!" Seulgi said angrily.
"I'm just messing with you Seul. You know I don't have friends besides you and Moonbyul"
"Do you want something to drink Ms. Irene?" Seulgi changed the subject.
"Umm..... Just water" said Irene as she was looking at Seulgi who was flaring up.
"Lunch is almost done so just hang on for a couple minutes" said Seulgi as she was walking back to the kitchen.

While Seulgi was chopping some kimchi, Moonbyul noticed how red Seulgi was and how her expression is a bit uneasy.

"You okay Bear?" Moonbyul asked concerningly.
"Yea why wouldn't I be?!?!?"
"It's caused I heard you almost said girlfriend"
"I KNOW WHAT I SAID" Seulgi raised her voice then left the house and drove off.
"Anyone hungry" Moonbyul said to change the mood of the atmosphere.

"Ummm... actually I saw just about to leave " said Wendy.
"Okay I'll drive you home" Moonbyul suggested as she brought Irene lunch to the table.
"It was nice meeting you Ms. Irene" the two said.
"You sure, you guys are not hungry?!?" Irene said.
"It's alright, we already ate before we came her" said Wendy.
"We'll see you next time" she added.

While walking out the house Moonbyul was scolding Wendy.
"WHY'D YOU GOTTA ACT LIKE SUCH A FLIRT!!?!" said moonbyul.
"you know i was just playing!" Wendy said defensively.
"LOOK WHAT YOU DID, YOU MADE SEUL ANGRY!!!! YOU KNOW BOTH HER AND IRENE HAD HISTORY!!! NOW WE GOTTA LOOK FOR HER AND YOU HAVE TO APOLOGIZE!!!!" Moonbyul demanded.
"Okay Okay."
"YOU STILL HAVE THAT TRACKING DEVICE YOU PUT ON HER?" Moonbyul asked.
"Yea, but it's useless now" said Wendy as she was walking up to the crush device that was on the ground.
"GREAT NOW HOW ARE WE GONNA FIND HER"
"...i...don't...know..." said Wendy.
"WE'RE GONNA STAY RIGHT HERE TILL SHE COMES BACK THEN. AND YOU ARE GONNA APOLOGIZE"

A couple hours has past, but Seulgi still has not returned.
"HEY! Moon I said I was sorry already, I left like 24 text messages and voicemails"
"NO!!! WE ARE NOT LEAVING"
"But how is she gonna come back while we're still here and clearly she can see us cause this house is covered with camera!"
" I have an idea" said moonbyul.

Moonbyul and Wendy walked over to their car that was park a block a way and drove off. And as they drove a couple more blocks away and park so that Moonbyul can make a phone call.

"**Hey Ms. Irene, does Seulgi happened to be back already?"
"**No. I've been texting her but she's leaving me on read"
"**Can I ask you a favor Ms. Irene, I'm sure Seulgi will go there if you will follow what I'm going say!"
"** okay, what is it"
"**Press the red button on your bracelet and leave the house"
"**But that's only if i'm in danger"
"** I promise you if you press it, she'll be there in i would said 10 minutes MAX!"
"Uhhh... okay"

Irene did what Moonbyul told her to do and left the house for a walk. Then a couple minutes later, a car speed going to the direction to where the Bae residence was at. And automatically Moonbyul knew that, that was Seulgi so she followed her. When they arrived to Irene house they saw Seulgi talking to Irene.

"SEULGI-AH!!! WENDY WANTED TO APOLOGIZE!!!" Moonbyul yelled out.

Seulgi asked Irene to go back inside the house, then proceeded to talk to Moonbyul and Wendy.

"Are you alright Seul?" moonbyul asked.
"Damn Wendy why do you always have to make me mad every time we see each other!!?!"
"I'm sorry, you know I was just joking"
"ARE YOU?!!"
"I was just messing around, and I'm sorry that I took it too far. I know both of you guys had history, but you know.... I always joke around... and maybe yea sometimes a little flirtatious"
"SEE RIGHT KNOW YOU'RE STILL MESSING AROUND"
"Okay, but for real though, I'm sorry and I won't do it ever again!"
"You better stop messing with me Wendy or else i'm gonna kill you"
"So am I forgiven?!?"
"As of right now yes...,.."

To break the awkwardness between the two, Moonbyul suggested that they should hug it out. While Seulgi was scolding Wendy, Seulgi then went over to Moonbyul and pulled her by the ear.

"And as for you, I guessing you were the one that suggested to press the red button on Irene's bracelet!!!!"
"OW!!! that hurts!!! Besides it's the only way for you to get her fast!!!!!!"
"I swear both of you guys are alike!!!!!! YOU GUYS BOTH LOOK LIKE HAMSTERS!!!!!!!"
"Hey can you let go of my ear" said moonbyul who was in a lot of pain.
"OH SHIT MY BAD" Seulgi apologized.
"So are we forgive?" Wendy asked.
"DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK I CAN BE MAD AT YOU GUYS!?!!?"
"...no..." the two replied.
"Of course not! You guys are technically the only family I have left" said Seulgi as she hugged both of them.

After hugging them Seulgi and the two chatted for a bit.

"Okay now get you two hamsters looking asses out of her" Seulgi demanded.

The two left and Seulgi went back into the house.

To be continued.

(WOW ITS CURRENTLY 12:50 am right now. Well here's a sorta long chapter and I hope you guys liked it!!! But anyways I have to wake up and get ready at 5:25 later so Goodnight to me! And lastly, do you guys think Irene catched Seulgi when she almost said girlfriend?!?!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️)

I'll try to update this Saturday... LATERS!!!!

-S