Trip with the Chingus (Finale)

"Unnie what are you doing here?"
"Look i'm not here to cause any trouble, I just wanted to see for myself that your alright!"
"Why wouldn't I be?"
"Hmmm....you see... I made a promise to your eomma and appa that I would take care of you like my own. I guess I got really attached to you and got over protective. Also... I guess i'm just afraid that you'll forget about me. BUT SEEING HOW YOUR DOING JUST FINE WITH IRENE... MAKES ME FEEL THAT MY JOB HERE IS DONE!!! My Seulgi-ah is all grown up!! IM GLAD THAT YOUR HAPPY AND YOU FOUND YOURSELF SOMEONE LIKE IRENE THAT YOU CAN DEPEND ON!"
"UNNIE!! YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU RIGHT?! AND NO ONE CAN EVER REPLACE YOU!! I CAN NEVER FORGET HOW YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME! HOW ABOUT YOU COME AND JOIN US! ILL INTRODUCE YOU TO IRENE!!"
"Okay!" Sunmi smiled and hugged Seulgi.

The two started walking towards the bonfire and everyone started waving at the two.

"Irene, I want properly introduced you to my unnie." said Seulgi.
"Hi nice to meet you Irene!" said Sunmi.
"Hello! likewise... can I call you unnie?" said Irene.
"Haha ya sure!"
"Okay then! Nice to meet you unnie!"
"By the way, Irene... When i said that Sunmi unnie and I are not related... we're pretty much like sisters! ahaha"

Irene smiled at Seulgi and nodded her head letting Seulgi know that she understands.

Listen to Moonlight Melody by Red Velvet.

It was a beautiful night, the sound of the waves was calming, the stars were shining bright and the full moon was reflecting on the ocean making it a romantic scenery.

Seulgi and Irene was slow dancing on their own.

"Seulgi-ah thank you!"
"What for?"
"Today was well spent with the people that I love, this dinner we just had was the best, me blowing out the candles of the cake... This is by far the best birthday i've ever had! And I'm glad i got to spend it with you!!"
"I'm glad you're happy !!!"
"But most importantly... I'm glad that I got to meet your unnie. I'm not sure what kind problem you had between you two but at least it's in the past and you guys a happy again!"

Seulgi ran her thumb across Irene's lips and kissed her.

"YOU. MAKE. ME. HAPPY. IRENE. AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT!!!!" said Seulgi.

Irene smiled at Seulgi and pulled her closer and they continued to slow dance with the moonlight shining behind them.

The next morning at the airport...

"WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a loud crying sound echoes throughout the whole airport.
"Yerimie!!! Stop crying!!!" said both Seulgi and Irene.
"Why are you guys leaving me ?!?!" Yeri bawled.

Everyone all started laughing at Yeri.

"Yeri! We're coming back in like a month for your graduation!"
"Oh....okay then.... HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT!"
"If she passes all the test!" said Sunmi as she walks towards Seulgi and Irene giving them a big hug.
"Unnie what are you doing here?"
"I came to say goodbye to my Seulgi and Irene of course!"
"Also I came here to give you this!" Sunmi added as she handed Seulgi a necklace and an envelope.
"Huh.?! What's this?"
"It's your eomma's! Open it! There's a picture inside and the envelope is from me"

Seulgi opening the necklace and saw a picture of her and her parents when she was a day old and on the back there's a carving that say "The Kang Family 940210". Then she opened the envelope and saw a picture of her and Sunmi. Seulgi then hugged Sunmi.

"That picture was taken the night before your graduation!"
"Unnie I'm gonna miss you! Make sure you come visit Korea!"
"I will!"

Sunni hugged Seulgi once again and then hugged Irene. She held Irene's hand and told her "I'm glad that I met you Irene! And thank you for making Seulgi happy! And I hope that get to know each other even more... So here's my number and don't hesitate to call me whenever! Doesn't matter when... morning or night! I'll pick up the phone!". Irene nodded her head and hugged her again.

"THE FLIGHT TO KOREA WILL BE DEPARTING SOON. PLEASE HEAD TO GATE **"

"Well I guess this is officially a goodbye! Have a safe trip to Korea!" said Sunmi.
"We will unnie! Good luck on your training Yerimie!! I heard you're one of the best trainees so we're expecting to attend your graduation next month!!!" said Seulgi.
"Oh i forgot to mention to you Yeri! We have a new home the only thing that makes it incomplete is you!!! So work hard okay!"

Everyone all waved goodbye and head to the gate.

In the airplane, that's was a 11/10 vacation don't you guys think?!" said Wendy.
"Yup! Definitely!!" said everyone.
"Let's go back again next time!" said Seulgi.

('Twas a good day! My mom I had korean bbq for dinner! (WOW 30 CHAPTERS!!! I CANT BELIEVE I'VE WRITTEN SO MUCH

('Twas a good day! My mom I had korean bbq for dinner! (WOW 30 CHAPTERS!!! I CANT BELIEVE I'VE WRITTEN SO MUCH.) Anyways hope you guys had a 11/10 day today!!!💛)

) Anyways hope you guys had a 11/10 day today!!!💛)