DiD i JuSt FuCkInG dRoOlEd?!?!

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATE. BUT HERE'S A SHORT CHAPTER AND HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT!😅

SEULGI'S POV
Rushing to the room that was given to her, she leaned her back towards the door.
"What the hell just happened right now...." said the bear who was clearly blushing.
The blushing girl unbuttons her shirt to make it easier for her to breathe, and started getting to work. She pulled out her duffel bag that was under the bed that was full of security cameras and started installing it to every corner and hidden places of the house. As she was installing the last camera in the kitchen, Irene walked in to get a drink and saw Seulgi standing on the counter putting a camera on top of the cabinet. As she walked closer, Irene got a glimpse of Seulgi well structured abs, which made her ears heat up.

As Seulgi jumped away from the counter, she noticed that the bunny looking girl was frozen. She then snapped her fingers towards Irene's face to bring her back from a daydream.

"Are you alright Ms. Irene?"
"Yeah I was just gonna grab a glass from the cabinet" she said as she was clearing her throat and wiping a small drool on the side of her lips.
"Well, have a good night, let me know if you need anything" said Seulgi as she walked out the kitchen.

"Did I just fucking drooled?!?!?" Irene whispered
She put the glass back in the cabinet and walked to the wine cabinet and grabbed a bottle and sprinted to her room.

In her room, Irene opened the bottle and started chugging it.
"Man... Seulgi is sooo damn fine. Like i don't know if i wanna be her or date her!!!" said Irene as she was almost half way to finish the bottle of wine.
And within a couple of minutes the bottle is now empty.
"I NEED SOMETHING STRONGER" Irene then ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of vodka and a shot glass.

Back in her room, getting drunk, the bunny is as red as a tomato. Little did she know the bear next door is watching her through a camera she installed when she left Irene in the kitchen.

SEULGI'S ROOM
While Seulgi is dressing up into comfortable clothes, she can here Irene from her computer talking to herself.
///***...i don't know if i wanna be her or date her...***\\\

(THATS TEA SIS)Walking towards the her computer, she saw Irene holding a bottle of vodka and said to herself

(THATS TEA SIS)
Walking towards the her computer, she saw Irene holding a bottle of vodka and said to herself. "Is she really trying to get drunk... her alcohol tolerance is THE WORST" said Seulgi.

She then heard footsteps coming to her door. And within seconds Seulgi turned of her camera, grabbed her handgun, and in the bed sheets and pretended to sleep.

To be continued...