Kill the Last Kang (Finale)

🎁Here's an appreciation gift for my 108 followers🎁
another chapter

(Just a heads up this Chapter is a bit violent. Hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ROAST YG WHILE YOU'RE AT IT😂😂😂)

It was clear that Seulgi was both physically and emotionally hurt but nothing to her is as important than seeing Yeri in this condition. It broke her heart knowing what child deserves to be in so much pain just to not let others hurt their love ones.

"Yerimie... if only i can take the pain away... i would.... but i can't..." said Seulgi who was hugging Yeri in both her arms.

Moonbyul placed her hand on Seulgi's shoulder telling her it's time to go. Seulgi nodded her head and gave a kiss onto Yeri's forehead. She then went up to Solar, Wheein, and Hwasa asking them to look after Yeri while she's gone. The three agreed and promised.

Seulgi looked back at Yeri, then looked at the others saying
"Let's go get Irene back!"

In the plane
Everyone was all training and helping each other. Seulgi went over to both Taeyeon and Tiffany who were flying the plane.

"Thanks unnie! I know it has been a while since you flew a plane"
"Yeah it been a while. Anything for a family! said Taeyeon.
"Hey Seulgi!" said Tiffany.
"Yes Unnie"
"Remember when I bought you DVD "Lilo and Stitch"
"Yea of course!"
"And remember when I told you, that movie teaches a life lesson that not everyone in this world would understand"
"Yeah I remember"
"The movie teaches the underlying foundations of a broken family, the importance of love, growing up, and friendship..."
"Well the reason why I mentioned that is because the movie sorta reminds me of you... You lost both your parents at a young age... and that made you angry at the whole world for taking away the two most important people in your life. And now look at you, you have two meaningful people again in your life! Irene and Yeri! You grew up into the woman your mother wanted you to be and I can't explain how proud your parents would be when see the kind of person you are today! We are all proud of you! You were able to learn and understand the importance of love again! Look at how many friends you have here with you right now! We are all going to make sure that you won't lose another person that you love in your life ever again!" Tiffany added.
"Thanks Unnie! I don't know what I'd do without you guys! You guys are truly my family!"
"I mean Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten... am i right?!?" Taeyeon added.
"Thank you guys.. I mean it! Everything that you guys have done for me is much appreciated!" Seulgi smiled.

As Seulgi left the two alone, Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other.

"I couldn't have said it better myself!" Taeyeon praised Tiffany.
"What Seulgi needs right now are words of encouragement. I can't bare to see her go through all of this all over again" Tiffany added.

China/Hyun-suk Hideout
Irene was lying on the ground with her hands tied up behind her back. She woke up with a massive headache. As she opened her eyes, she saw the Yang brothers sitting in front of her.

"I was afraid that you'd be a goner" Hyun-suk laughed.

Irene tried to speak but she couldn't because her mouth was duck taped.

"Oh I wouldn't waste your energy to talk! You'll be useful to us later on" said one of the brothers.
"I have great news for you by the way!"

Irene looked at them angrily.

"I'd my facial expression if I were you. Wait till you hear on what i'm about to say!" said Hyun-suk.
"Yeri is slowly dying because of you. She took most of the beating that were meant for you and now I hired hundreds of men to kill Seulgi... the last Kang!!" he added.