~Welcome to the Villains' World~

Prologue 1: Awakening Stranger!

Ah, my beautiful beloved,

The noble and beautiful flower of evil,

You are the most beautiful, number one in this world.

ーMirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most...

ーFor thee, guided by the Mirror of Darkness,

Follow thy heart and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

Flames that turn even stars into ashes,

Ice that imprison even time,

Great tree that swallow even the sky,

Don't be afraid of the power of darkness,

Come now, show your power.

Mine, theirs, and yours,

There's only little time left for us.

Do not let go of that hand, at all costs.

.......

"What...?"

"Where am I?"

"..."

"It seems like I am inside a coffin... Have I passed away..?"

"Shoot, people will come soon!"

"Someone is here..."

"I have to wear the uniform, and fast!"

"Nggggh!!! This lid is so heavy."

"If it has come to this... I'm gonna have to use my last resort!"

"Ngg.... there!!"

"Flames?"

"What is going on out there..."

The lid suddenly pops off, revealing a small gray creature whose height was around 70cm, blue flames were coming out from it's ears and the end of it's tail was shaped like a pitchfork. Mirana sits up while eyeing the strange animal.

"A raccoon? No wait, maybe a cat..?" Her voice startled the creature causing him to jump a little.

"H-huh?! Why are you already awake?! And I'm not a cat or a racoon!! I am the great Grim-sama, you know!" It said as it started looking around cautiously, as if he was watching out for something.

The girl noticed that the room she was in had a lot of floating coffins "More coffins..." she thought to herself while failing to notice the angry creature talking to her.

"Hey are you even listening to what I'm saying?!" Mirana snapped out of her thoughts and faced the so-called 'Grim'

"Apologies, you were saying?"

"I said give me your clothes or I'll roast you whole!!" He exclaimed, his hand doing a grabbing-like motion. The girl looked down expecting to see her ususal red and white dress but instead, she saw that she was wearing a black button-up collared shirt with golden wings on each side of the shoulder, black leggings, her brown boots and a black robe with a dark purple inner layer and golden linings on the outside.

"I'm certain I was wearing my usual clothes earlier, did someone change me? And you, why do you even want this? It is too big to fit you, is it not?" She crossed her arms as she waited for Grim to speak. "So I can get in this school and be the greatest magician in the whole world of course! Now give it!!"